[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just relations. Having unassigned fiefs, if they like their king or not, campanig diffculty (if I'm not mistaken)... even personality or how many fiefs the lord have right now. So it can be quite a difference.

Aleatorio said:
It's not just relations. Having unassigned fiefs, if they like their king or not, campanig diffculty (if I'm not mistaken)... even personality or how many fiefs the lord have right now. So it can be quite a difference.

Exactly,it's easiest when they have no fiefs left. Very easy to recruit them,also a few points into persuasion helps alot as well.

Out of curiousity, for the better knighthood relations matrix, does this mean the KotEG and Silvermists can no longer work together in a party?

Edit:  I meant in terms of morale, should have mentioned that.

Not really. We have worst things, like when snake followers or heretics are recruited into an army like it was completly fine  :roll:

Or even EG and noldors if you get both, that's kind of hilarous  :lol:

Does the "recruit from nearby villages" option in castles need some things to be true for it to work? I've captured Ironoak and the last 2 times I've told my dude that the garrison has stayed 0.

For what it matters, its on the front so there is only one friendly village nearby and we've been at war for most of the time I've had it. But it does make it annoying to defend this place with no garrison.

Rpground said:
Aleatorio said:

Exactly,it's easiest when they have no fiefs left. Very easy to recruit them,also a few points into persuasion helps alot as well.

Well... I mean like... My kingdom of Pendor controls Laria... Ethos... and Cez and the castles between those. Empire still has all their land South of the lake.

Then again.. I have 10 persuasion so that might have played a factor into that.

Jehiel said:
Does the "recruit from nearby villages" option in castles need some things to be true for it to work? I've captured Ironoak and the last 2 times I've told my dude that the garrison has stayed 0.

For what it matters, its on the front so there is only one friendly village nearby and we've been at war for most of the time I've had it. But it does make it annoying to defend this place with no garrison.

dude... if the villages nearby are looted.. you wont get NOOO recruits... You might as well fill it up with your soldiers and then recruit some more. Only solution I see there.

Is there any benefit to changing all your vassals to pendor culture or is the option purely for flavor?  Also, if you tell them to change culture do they lose their household troops?

zanekyle said:
Jehiel said:

dude... if the villages nearby are looted.. you wont get NOOO recruits... You might as well fill it up with your soldiers and then recruit some more. Only solution I see there.

OR he has - to his relations with the village

:O got a message to return to my capital city (Laria) and the HB quest was that the Mattenheim were offering me a free crossbow with 100 dmg and 90 accuracy (can not be used on horseback)..

Now that i think about it... Can the other minor factions like Barclay ect. give weapons too? It would be interesting to see a OP sword comin from em lol... my current tempered rune sword is better then Baccus but still :razz: I wonder....

MadVader said:
The free crossbow is not related to a HB quest, it's given by Orders if you have sufficient rank and 300+ crossbow proficency.

oohhhh so that makes sense :grin: because I have around 600 or so proficiency and I'm a Knight Commander? of my order

Guys im having some big time issues with 3.61...

1st is no big deal, just annoying

I simply can't seem to alt tab anymore, the game gets stuck, i press the icon on the bar, alt tab back up and nothing happens, it just freezes, which never happened before... this is not all the time, but i usually alt tab to browse a bit then go back, never had this issue until this changed, of course only happens to m&b, so its just this. No big deal in the end, ingame, its all good and the same, no performance issues whatsoever.

2nd and this is truly hard to understand.

My pendor units get 0 experience from trainers in the party, i had 3 recruits (fresh start), and after a few days and a few battles they never seemed to get anything, i thought it had to do with me, so i added myself some dinars and recruited freddy (closest i could remember), lvl 18, 5 in trainer, recruited some raven units, and they all got exp past militia level, yet the pendor units didn't want to get any exp at all, any reason for that?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the ctrl+X cheat did work to upgrade them fully, so no idea whats going on

I got a message saying that I had gained right to rule when the kingdom I was a vassal of made peace, but I didn't get any, I though you had removed the rtr gain on peace (well you have but the message was still there but it have only happened once and that was after I patched my game so maybe its something with the patch)

krisvk said:
I got a message saying that I had gained right to rule when the kingdom I was a vassal of made peace, but I didn't get any, I though you had removed the rtr gain on peace (well you have but the message was still there but it have only happened once and that was after I patched my game so maybe its something with the patch)

ummm.... i think that you get rtr gain when your a lord but the patch was so that you dnt get rtr gain on peace when your a MERCENARY.. ... thats what i heard anyways... maybe mad vader will reply to this one :razz:

SilentK said:

I simply can't seem to alt tab anymore, the game gets stuck, i press the icon on the bar, alt tab back up and nothing happens, it just freezes, which never happened before... this is not all the time, but i usually alt tab to browse a bit then go back, never had this issue until this changed, of course only happens to m&b, so its just this. No big deal in the end, ingame, its all good and the same, no performance issues whatsoever.

My pendor units get 0 experience from trainers in the party, i had 3 recruits (fresh start), and after a few days and a few battles they never seemed to get anything, i thought it had to do with me, so i added myself some dinars and recruited freddy (closest i could remember), lvl 18, 5 in trainer, recruited some raven units, and they all got exp past militia level, yet the pendor units didn't want to get any exp at all, any reason for that?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the ctrl+X cheat did work to upgrade them fully, so no idea whats going on

I noticed that the part of no exp only happens when i add units to the game, but i had no problems at all before this new patch.

I tried new game with no extra troops and all worked fine, as soon as i add new troops (naked ones), my pendor guys recieve 0 exp no matter what....

I dont understand this  :cry:

SilentK said:

Go to a training field and just do sparring practice with your Pendor recruits... problem solved :grin:

zanekyle said:
SilentK said:

Go to a training field and just do sparring practice with your Pendor recruits... problem solved :grin:

Doubt this will be helpful when training my pendor guardians or deathstalkers (lvl 40 and 55 respectively), + if i want to mass train them i need them to gain exp like regular units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom