[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
again a question  :oops:

is it normal for your troops (empire troops) to leave your party (i am a lord of sarleone) when talking to a lord of the empire?

i lost around 80 troops cause i talked to some empire lord without any message what so ever

the empire and sarleon are NOT at war

korpah said:
again a question  :oops:

is it normal for your troops (empire troops) to leave your party (i am a lord of sarleone) when talking to a lord of the empire?

i lost around 80 troops cause i talked to some empire lord without any message what so ever

the empire and sarleon are NOT at war

Not at all, check your morale maby?
Otherwise post it in the Bugs and drollies forum.

MadVader said:
Unless it's the kidnapped village girl quest, then it's expected. Don't do it if you have more than 32 troop types in your party.

hmm i did indeed this quest and when he released the girl my empire troops where gone. reloaded to do it again to see if i missed a msg but there was none

CleanWar said:
punj said:
I have squires from all directions( East,west,north and south and foreign,rogue) which one of them will become better knight...

or should i convert them in adventures??(Too costly)

I guess these knights are lot better than army you may assemble in early game(50 days)

Overall they are the same, with only some weapons and armor diffrence.
I turn them always in adventures. So i suggest you do the same.

Thanks but Adventures are way too costly.... :smile:

Alright after finally getting a successful game where I'm set money-wise and army wise I'm wondering when I should begin preparing to rebel.

I chose to fight with the Empire early in the game, and at this point in the game the Empire has totally defeated the D'Shar and there lords have changed to the empire, the empire has also taken laria, and a fiersdvain town. I'm wondering when I should get ready to rebel. The empire king has given me a town and castle (High Pass Castle and Nal Tar, they're pretty cut off from most of the map, so that's good)

My army of 285 consists of around 70-80 Empire Immortals, 20ish Empire Mortals, lots of Knights, nobleman, empire legionairre recruit or whatever, regular legionaires, and armored crossbowmen.

I've been trying to make friends in the Empire, but it has started to prove difficult because the chick I wanted to marry ended up rejecting me for another suitor, and when I talked to her brother and father they both got pissed off and I got like -40 relation with them. Not sure why seeing as I have a ton of renown and tons of honor because I've been befriending the Noldor lately.

Anyway, that's all the information I thought you would need right now, let me know if I need to tell you anything else. I would appreciate the insight on when to rebel and when not to. I'm asking this only because I don't want the Empire to end up controlling more than half the map and then they have so many lords it's almost impossible to defend or attack against their massive troop numbers.

Sporky said:
Alright after finally getting a successful game where I'm set money-wise and army wise I'm wondering when I should begin preparing to rebel.

I chose to fight with the Empire early in the game, and at this point in the game the Empire has totally defeated the D'Shar and there lords have changed to the empire, the empire has also taken laria, and a fiersdvain town. I'm wondering when I should get ready to rebel. The empire king has given me a town and castle (High Pass Castle and Nal Tar, they're pretty cut off from most of the map, so that's good)

My army of 285 consists of around 70-80 Empire Immortals, 20ish Empire Mortals, lots of Knights, nobleman, empire legionairre recruit or whatever, regular legionaires, and armored crossbowmen.

I've been trying to make friends in the Empire, but it has started to prove difficult because the chick I wanted to marry ended up rejecting me for another suitor, and when I talked to her brother and father they both got pissed off and I got like -40 relation with them. Not sure why seeing as I have a ton of renown and tons of honor because I've been befriending the Noldor lately.

Anyway, that's all the information I thought you would need right now, let me know if I need to tell you anything else. I would appreciate the insight on when to rebel and when not to. I'm asking this only because I don't want the Empire to end up controlling more than half the map and then they have so many lords it's almost impossible to defend or attack against their massive troop numbers.

Wait for a while. At some point most of the remaining factions would declare war, to curb the other realms power.
That's your point to strike, while the Empire is busy holding off several factions.
They don't have time to attack you.

I suggest that you would train up your forces further up.
Get some RR's and some Fierds inf. And you will be fine.

Bah!! Why in mine case all of these factions are peaceful...it's like they dont want to attack anyone

Same here, the empire is currently at peace with everyone and I'm sitting in my town twiddling my thumbs doing the occasional visit lady quest and being bored. ^_^

cause its not awnsered yet:

what skills are good for a companion as future lord

how to increase sherif patrols? atm sherif building but the are max 36 dudes riding around my town not the 1000 loth mentioned :p and i cnanot give them troops as far as i see it
this is as lord of sarleon and i own a town

What is the best way to get a ton of prestige fast? I just made my own kingdom and I started the knighthood order of the griffon and I already used all my prestige on the immortals for when I was in the Empire. Also is it worth the immense amounts of prestige to upgrade my units every now and then?

Shingen said:
This might be a stupid question, but.. :smile:

In a siege, mounted rangers would just turn into normal rangers.. yes? Well except for the short bow.

Mounted rangers are actually a bit weaker compared to foot rangers, since they have lower power draw, and lower bow skill (besides other important attributes), which supposed to be compensated by improved riding skill, and a horse.

Sporky said:
What is the best way to get a ton of prestige fast? I just made my own kingdom and I started the knighthood order of the griffon and I already used all my prestige on the immortals for when I was in the Empire. Also is it worth the immense amounts of prestige to upgrade my units every now and then?

Set battle to max 30 troops, then fight some big army and for every mini-battle you will get 55 renown, so when you have 1k enemy this will mean  something like 300 renown.

Does getting my relationship up with my villages and towns play a roll in anything? I got my village relationship all the way up to like 105 and now they're fiercely devoted to me, I decided to try and do the same thing with my town, but after a while the guildmaster does not have anymore jobs for me (The option "do you have any jobs for me" doesn't even appear anymore) is there a good way to get my relationship up with my town and what does that good relationship help out with?

How do I do the town quests? Because after a couple of the quests the option to ask for another quest did not appear again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom