[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-I am a retainer in Eventide, do I have to get the "get 165 renown with only using the knights of Eventide" quest done to advance or will the other bounty,championship quests replenish over time? That quest is way too hard, anyone knows a way to easily complete it? It's supposed to be hard but still ^^

MetalCh3 said:
1-I am a retainer in Eventide, do I have to get the "get 165 renown with only using the knights of Eventide" quest done to advance or will the other bounty,championship quests replenish over time? That quest is way too hard, anyone knows a way to easily complete it? It's supposed to be hard but still ^^

A simple formula: peasant revolt + lots of arrows.

Elf said:
MetalCh3 said:

A simple formula: peasant revolt + lots of arrows.

Nice idea. I guess I will wait for Brauhaha to spawn.

1- If a unique spawn is defeated only by lords, will that hero die completely and never invade again? I remember about reading this one somewhere.
2- My looting companion K.O'ed in battle, will my loot reduce? She is shown in red (Still unconscious) in the party tab.

MetalCh3 said:

All the quests recharge over time. If you want to cheese the renown quest and don't care about getting free knights you can just dismiss all of them and fight with only companions for easy renown.

MetalCh3 said:

Another strategy is to set battlesize to 50 or so and go fight large bandit or lord parties. Against a lord party of 150 or so, you might get 3 battle rounds worth ~20 renown each. Most fights will be you + 20 companions/knights against 30 enemies.

I've found this is the best way to grind renown in the early game.

It's a solid stack of like 100 elite units, go beat up hapless enemy lords. With high surgery it should last you long enough to bash many heads

I cant stop playing this mod. Great work done here guys...
1. After one year playing this wonderful mod, for the first time I realized some random events that grants stats bonus... Something about a song played in a flute, for example. I also noticed that both of times this happened I was carrying noldor prisioners. Are these events really random or have something to do with the noldors? Oh my, every time I play this I find something amazing that I havent noticed before :grin:

2. How many days do you guys usually make big steps? I mean, eg, at day100-150 I join a knighthood order, at day 150 I become a vassal, about day 250-300 I do the gm quest, at day 300 I declare independence... Then war after war until day 700-750, I harvest qualis. My longest game has 1500 days. Sometimes I think im too slow... What about yours games progress?

(sorry for english mistakes)

JoãoGabriel said:
1. After one year playing this wonderful mod, for the first time I realized some random events that grants stats bonus... Something about a song played in a flute, for example. I also noticed that both of times this happened I was carrying noldor prisioners. Are these events really random or have something to do with the noldors? Oh my, every time I play this I find something amazing that I havent noticed before :grin:

2. How many days do you guys usually make big steps? I mean, eg, at day100-150 I join a knighthood order, at day 150 I become a vassal, about day 250-300 I do the gm quest, at day 300 I declare independence... Then war after war until day 700-750, I harvest qualis. My longest game has 1500 days. Sometimes I think im too slow... What about yours games progress?

(sorry for english mistakes)

1. ?
2. this time I decided to go as slow as possible. I want to experience the gameplay to the fullest in one character. My guess is you can overrun Pendor around day ~800. now I see slow is better. big steps? well, you set them yourself. do you want CKO early ? focus on it and you'll get it. run solo fights to pump youself and mates? why not... strike high relations with cities because you're a trader? how about killing everyone except a single castle and then swapping sides so you can kill everyone again ? :smile:there are posts where ppl timelined their play quite exactly, you can find it somewhere here..

JoãoGabriel said:

They are actually random.

Ah_Zhou said:
Is there a way to make demon plate armor show up for the upgrades/equip it on your CKO? I've been messing with the game lately.

As far as I know, the item has to be flagged as merchandise. If I recall correctly, flagging an item as merchandise won't actually make it appear because of the time when the game assembles the list of merchandise. So I think you're outta luck unless you're up for being a scumbag. Don't be a scumbag.

Correct on every count, you could change a single number to flag the item if you know which number it is. I don't. :smile:
Also, Demonplate Armor has STR requirement of 73. It's OP and therefore unavailable to the player.
If you really need to cheat, make some regular armor OP and get bored being pretty much invulnerable or commanding invincible troops.

MadVader said:
Correct on every count, you could change a single number to flag the item if you know which number it is. I don't. :smile:
Also, Demonplate Armor has STR requirement of 73. It's OP and therefore unavailable to the player.
If you really need to cheat, make some regular armor OP and get bored being pretty much invulnerable or commanding invincible troops.

Nah, I'm just doing it for the lolz. And I'm also well aware of the risks of making normal armor op.

what do you mean being a scumbag :???:

Edit: tried changing it to merchandise, did not work. Will try on a new save.

thermocline said:
Well, you could always just use Morgh's to create an upgrade path from CKO sergeants to Demonic Magni...

There's no need for that. I already have another troop that can be upgraded to demonic magnus. I simply wanted the satisfaction of letting my knights wear demon plate armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom