Leaderless and useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I need some help with how to be able to besiege a castle. keep reading. I know HOW to, but well, my kerfuffle will become clear in a moment, I assure you. what happened was, I was playing Legions Mod Extended and I started a campaign as the fictional 300 spartan. in a short period of time, I joined up with the greeks (hellenic city states) and soon had an army of 250 spartan hoplitai. after I captured all the roman lands, I wanted to rebel and capture Greece for myself. I renounced my oath, but found I could not besiege them. (keep in mind this was after I had attacked enough caravans for them to be hostile towards me. (-30 then I went to -70) and although I could not enter their castles, I could not besiege them either. why not? the reason I posted this here and not in the mods section is I was wondering, that, is it just version 0.903 that you have to be pledged to a faction to take lands, or am I doing something wrong? or is it just the mod? please help.

Mad Skillz said:
Hello. I need some help with how to be able to besiege a castle. keep reading. I know HOW to, but well, my kerfuffle will become clear in a moment, I assure you. what happened was, I was playing Legions Mod Extended and I started a campaign as the fictional 300 spartan. in a short period of time, I joined up with the greeks (hellenic city states) and soon had an army of 250 spartan hoplitai. after I captured all the roman lands, I wanted to rebel and capture Greece for myself. I renounced my oath, but found I could not besiege them. (keep in mind this was after I had attacked enough caravans for them to be hostile towards me. (-30 then I went to -70) and although I could not enter their castles, I could not besiege them either. why not? the reason I posted this here and not in the mods section is I was wondering, that, is it just version 0.903 that you have to be pledged to a faction to take lands, or am I doing something wrong? or is it just the mod? please help.

in 0.903 you have to belong to a faction to siege anything, it was not implemented until 0.950 the ability to siege without being in a faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom