Resolved Launcher crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Shival

Recruit
First of all, yes, I am aware that the issue was reported, probably many times already, but I don't see any other way to chip in with my report without starting a new thread.

The game worked quite fine, amazing even from the day of release - all up until last Friday's [17.04.2020] patch. Since then, the launcher resuses to work. Reinstalling game, updating drivers etc. did not fix the issue. I can lauch the game through native.exe, as listed in the solutions, so again, I started this thread just to point at a possible new/developed issue that seems to have appeared with the lastest patch.

DxDiag here: https://pastebin.com/6sguU8X7
Game doesn't throw any errors, I just get the standard 'program is not responding' Win10 dialog.

Again, I want to stress I'm writing this only as a way to pass the info to the devs about a possible new[?] issue. I'm really impressed with the volume and rate of patches you guys have released so far and am keeping my fingers crossed that this issue will be fixed as fast as any other we so far had with this amazong game you made :grin:

Hi, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the developers about this issue. However, the link you have posted does not work, could you forward your DxDiag some other way?

Back
Top Bottom