In Progress Landowner Needs Manual Laborers bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Sometimes when talking to the NPC that gives you this quest, when you open the troop/prisoner transfer window only troops are present, not the prisoners. This means you can't give your prisoners to the NPC to finish the quest, a fix for this is to leave the dialogue, enter your party management window, close it and then talk back to the NPC, now the prisoners will be visible. I use realistic battles mod but now but I believe the bug happened even before that.
How to Reproduce: I am not sure, I feel like it happens when you don't check your party for a long time, perhaps between taking prisoners after a battle to the start of the quest, if you don't check it they won't show but that might be just my belief and not the actual reason as it happens sporadically.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I thought I had it but I don't, apologies
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I think it is based on how last time you've engaged troops/prisoners menu. For example, if last time you checked troops/prisoners via party tab, both of them appear when you talk to npc. If last time you did something in garrison menu in a settlement, prisoners don't appear when you try handing them over.

Just experienced that at Sagolina tonight. I had already dropped a load of prisoners earlier, but when I came back with the rest, I ran into the bug, And ran into the bug. And ran into the bug.

I left the town and came back.
I tried "visiting" the NPC instead of talking to him.
I reloaded a save and tried again.
Each time, I encountered the bug.

I made a save at Sagolina and I'll upload it, referencing this thread.

Back
Top Bottom