L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

That's what you get when you play a Napoleonic soldier like you would a feudal lord. Feudal **** happens. I live off my captain pay and when I was offered a village I refused it. Don't want feudal shenanigans in my game, thank you.

HoJu said:
That's what you get when you play a Napoleonic soldier like you would a feudal lord. Feudal **** happens. I live off my captain pay and when I was offered a village I refused it. Don't want feudal shenanigans in my game, thank you.

Amen to that!

Docm30 said:
As a small aside, the problem with the war was that marshals weren't being appointed. The reason for that is because Taleworlds changed the name of the operation to name a character marshal. They removed an 'l' for some reason and presumably broke every mod in the process.

Update on this ? :grin:

delavaskez said:
Docm30 said:
As a small aside, the problem with the war was that marshals weren't being appointed. The reason for that is because Taleworlds changed the name of the operation to name a character marshal. They removed an 'l' for some reason and presumably broke every mod in the process.

Update on this ? :grin:

They appointed a marshal in my games. The problem is that there is too much peace and wars don't last long enough.

HoJu said:

I thought of getting a village, fort, or whatever was like my regiment being charged to protect that territory/I was in charge of the forces in that area. Similarly, I thought of appointing a companion as a lord/whatever was me giving him charge of a regiment. But since companions with land are a bit immersion breaking in them being titled "Lord" and dressing like it's still the medieval era.

I just returned to L'Aigle after not playing for a while. I must say, its a lot of fun, even for a mod in its early stage. That being said, I hope that life cuts you some slack, Docm. You've done a great job thus far, and I have no doubt that this will be a spectacular mod when finished. Easily the most interesting one I've played, I love the time period. Keep up the good work (when you get the chance).

Mr.Nock said:
I just returned to L'Aigle after not playing for a while. I must say, its a lot of fun, even for a mod in its early stage. That being said, I hope that life cuts you some slack, Docm. You've done a great job thus far, and I have no doubt that this will be a spectacular mod when finished. Easily the most interesting one I've played, I love the time period. Keep up the good work (when you get the chance).

Seconding this. I have 3 years in game days on one of my saves, that's the longest I've ever kept one save going ever, in any mod or native.

Mr.Nock said:
I totally second that. :party:

Looks awesome, really looking forward to it, perhaps you could add some horse and carriage? Would be awesome :3 Also, There was multiplayer on the first download of this mod, and I've got the latest and I see no multiplayer? Is there a reason to that?

This mod is addicting and well done for an alpha.Hope beta will come with soon and that the developer is  getting some rest:smile:)
The uniforms are well done,i love the whole prize-fighting ideea,and i hope to see more duels like the one in the beginning of the game.
Also,can some futures from the viking counquest dlc be brought to this mod?i would love to see the naval battles from that DLC integrated in this mod( and adapted to the 18-19'th century sea combat)
Also,i would like to visit locations like the monasteries and salt/gold mines in the DLC and prehaps do some missions for the locals there.
And prehaps being a pirate could work?hiding your ship in a forgotten bay and going in a city to celebrate your latest plunder.
I hope you have some time for yourself DOCM with all this modding!thanks for this awensome mod!

Don't know if it has been asked before but here it goes:will DOCM be including other mods like Diplomacy mod and Pre-battle formations  in his?
Thank you for your time!

uttor said:
i would love to see the naval battles from that DLC integrated in this mod( and adapted to the 18-19'th century sea combat

There was already some dsicussion on this topic. However, I don't really think, that the way VC naval battles work, would fit the setting. More like something similar to Caribbean! :smile:

Count Roland said:
uttor said:
i would love to see the naval battles from that DLC integrated in this mod( and adapted to the 18-19'th century sea combat

There was already some dsicussion on this topic. However, I don't really think, that the way VC naval battles work, would fit the setting. More like something similar to Caribbean! :smile:
That would be awensome but hard to achieve.
Also,another matter:can DOCM make  2 or 3 marshals to be apointed in a large faction?because that's the only way i see a large empire fight on multiple fronts.It's a shame,really,that France,with all her armies,just goes besieging a city when it's at war with 5 factions

Count Roland said:
Yes. There is. It's a SP mod. And as far as I remember, there won't be any MP.
Last time I checked multiplayer was a planned feature just not an important one for the time being. Pretty sure singleplayer is being perfected and then work on multiplayer will begin.

Excellent mod. Am enjoying i even in this early state. I notice you already have plans to flesh out Spain and other appropriate Nations and their forces. Only thing I can think I'd want that isn't mentioned (and possible, I assume) is to add that great square formation I've seen in these forums.

Back
Top Bottom