Resolved 한국어 - KO korean language feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Translation Error: I cannot click "Next" because the character name created by default is 2 characters.
Corrected Translation: In Korean, sasal is expressed in two letters like "사살". So, I would like you to loosen the limit on the number of names.
Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Character Creation
Screenshot:

NMgJk.png

WfjUQ.jpg

i0bX2.jpg

mnhQf.jpg

vD2MY.jpg

-1kfu.jpg

-------

Translation Error: 내 깃발을 꾸 니다.
Corrected Translation: 내 깃발을 꾸밉니다.
Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Character Creation
Screenshot:

NoeP8.png

------------------

Translation Error: 성함이 어찌 되시는지 여 고 싶습니다.
Corrected Translation: 성함이 어찌 되시는지 여쭙고 싶습니다.
Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: conversation
Screenshot
:

o1svn.jpg

-------------------

Translation Error: 난 발타크한드의 여주인입니다.
Corrected Translation: 난 발타크한드의 여주인이라네.
Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: conversation
Desc
: In Korea, there are informal speech and polite speech. However, she initially uses polite speech and then suddenly uses informal speech.
Screenshot:

E92lx.jpg

-------------------

Translation Error: need to see the desc
Corrected Translation: need to see the desc
Desc
: The caravan uses polite speech when first encountering the player. But after trading, they suddenly use informal speech. It's a very awkward conversation.
Screenshot:
Rilq8.jpg

WW90r.jpg

--------------------

Translation Error: 하지만 자랑스러운 제국의 요새는 전쟁 병기 아래 허물어졌다. (This means that the imperial fortress has fallen to the tribes.)

Corrected Translation: 오만한 부족의 성채들이 공성 병기 아래에 무너져 내렸다. (This means that the tribes fortress has fallen to the Empire.)

Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Intro

Screenshot:

qonC5.jpg

------------------

Translation Error: 부대의 모든 상황이 열악해져만 갔다. (This means that Everything in the legion was getting worse.)

Corrected Translation: 모든 것들이 제국의 깃발 아래 무릎을 꿇었다. (This means that the conquest of the empire and its glory.)

Screenshot:

ouG8D.jpg

------------------

Translation Error: 군대의 피해를 받지 않게 된 땅은 풍족해져 갔다. (This means that The land, which had become uninjured by the army, was enriched.)

Corrected Translation: 정복된 영토는 이제 전란 없이 조용해졌고, 풍요로워졌다. (This means that The territory conquered by the Empire is now quiet and rich without war.)

Screenshot:

gl19N.jpg

------------------

Translation Error: 그래서 뭔가?
Corrected Translation: 무슨 일이십니까? or etc
Desc
: When a father meets his son, he tells his father that it is an honor to serve him with polite speech. But then he says "So what" to his father with very rude speech.
Screenshot:

WeFsB.jpg

UdM-T.jpg

-------------------

Translation Error: 경주
Corrected Translation: 종족
Screenshot:

AOPPT.png

경주 means "People, animals, cars, etc. run a set distance and compete to see who is the fastest."

and it is not possible to express whether the word "첨" and "객" are looks like a font problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom