Kobayashi Maru game design

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.X

Recruit
I seriously think this game is that.

If you have no idea what Kobayashi Maru is, google it .. then think about everything , about this game and it’s mechanics

Highly favored towards A.I , specifically mercenaries and how they can instantly be contracted by another faction, with the mercenary leader standing in front of you.. I have to waste in game time to find each leader , not member, leader and ask.

if a Vulcan played this game, what would you know it would say? Lol..

I’m joking about the Vulcan.

There should be a diplomat clan role you can assign to a wander or family member. You select who you want to contact and send the diplomat to get contact for you or even in mercenary groups hire them for you. Could be handle like quests a percentage chance and number of days. Be better than wasting time wondering around to find someone by luck.

There should be a diplomat clan role you can assign to a wander or family member. You select who you want to contact and send the diplomat to get contact for you or even in mercenary groups hire them for you. Could be handle like quests a percentage chance and number of days. Be better than wasting time wondering around to find someone by luck.
Oh come now, that's way too difficult to program...oh wait, I believe a little game called M & B: Warband had that exact mechanic...

I guess that programmer retired...

Back
Top Bottom