Native Completed Kitten's Team Inspiration Tournament (K-TIT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game guys, I was playing as Henry in case you didn't know.  I was invited to join by Big at the last minute.

g00nzer said:
Good game guys, I was playing as Henry in case you didn't know.  I was invited to join by Big at the last minute.

Yeah, since Ash Tre officially retired we had to get someone ASAP and it was a good decision :grin:
You weren't as bad as you said you would be :b

POM_Zero said:
NAAS vs JPUBES
Ruins
NAAS (Veigars): 7
JPUBES (Rodoks): 0

Nord Town
JPUBES (Nords): 7
NAAS (Veigars): 4

Ruins
NAAS (Veigars): 1
JPUBES (Nords): 7

Gf's & GG's

:eek:

And I'll look into changing the time, I may not get the word around quick enough though.

BigBoss said:
g00nzer said:

Yeah, since Ash Tre officially retired we had to get someone ASAP and it was a good decision :grin:
You weren't as bad as you said you would be :b
Lol, thanks! :razz:

POM_Zero said:
Mad Dawg said:
NAAS is pulling a doubleheader tomorrow night to wrap up our matches.  ToRJ @ 7:00pm est & JPubes following the conclusion of that.

Confirmed

- So here's the deal fellow tournament members. Ash_Tre left pom and withdrew from playing with us for a personal reason which kitten is aware. Due to that we have other members that work and have hard time making matchs. So I have contacted kitten, he allowed me to make a subsitution to the roster.

g00nzer <--- In

Ash Tre ---> Out

any objections contact me or kitten about it.

-Zero/JPUBES
But did he REALLY?

BlackTide said:
POM_Zero said:
Mad Dawg said:
NAAS is pulling a doubleheader tomorrow night to wrap up our matches.  ToRJ @ 7:00pm est & JPubes following the conclusion of that.

Confirmed

- So here's the deal fellow tournament members. Ash_Tre left pom and withdrew from playing with us for a personal reason which kitten is aware. Due to that we have other members that work and have hard time making matchs. So I have contacted kitten, he allowed me to make a subsitution to the roster.

g00nzer <--- In

Ash Tre ---> Out

any objections contact me or kitten about it.

-Zero/JPUBES
But did he REALLY?

From the team? Yes.

Random pub games? No.

JPUBES vs Krummy's Mom is Hot
1st Map  - Port Assault
JPUBES Nords 0
Krummy's Mom Rhodoks 7

2nd Map - Random Plains Medium
JPUBES Swadia 4
Krummy's Mom Rhodoks 7

Taurnil said:
JPUBES vs Krummy's Mom is Hot
1st Map  - Port Assault
JPUBES Nords 0
Krummy's Mom Rhodoks 7

2nd Map - Random Plains Medium
JPUBES Swadia 4
Krummy's Mom Rhodoks 7
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fun match

Rough draft of final scores. Correct me if I'm wrong. This **** will be all shiny when I'm done with it and we'll have one big speech and a ton of ego licking and then registration for the next tournament will begin. :3 Any questions?

BkS: 7.0/7.0, 94 points.

JPUBES: 5.0/7.0, 74 points.

NAAS: 5.0/7.0, 90 points.

cRPG: 4.0/7.0, 58 points

BsK: 3.0/7.0, 65 points.

TR: 2.0/7.0, 37 points.

GK: 2.0/7.0, 70 points.

ToRJ: 0.0/7.0, 7 points.

Kitten-mew! said:
Rough draft of final scores. Correct me if I'm wrong. This **** will be all shiny when I'm done with it and we'll have one big speech and a ton of ego licking and then registration for the next tournament will begin. :3 Any questions?

BkS: 7.0/7.0, 94 points.

JPUBES: 5.0/7.0, 74 points.

NAAS: 5.0/7.0, 90 points.

cRPG: 4.0/7.0, 58 points

BsK: 3.0/7.0, 65 points.

TR: 2.0/7.0, 37 points.

GK: 2.0/7.0, 70 points.

ToRJ: 0.0/7.0, 7 points.

Is that going down the list "1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place etc?" or just a rough listing of people's Total Points/Possible Points?

For the third time; these are not in order. They initially were (when JPUBES was ahead of NAAS in the middle) but now they are not. A finalized form will be posted in an hour or two when I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the scores.

MODIFY: sorry for snippiness, get hit by cars while shopping erryday (and then still show up to NC match because you are a CYBORG TERMINATOR FROM DA FUUUUUUCHUUUUUR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom