Kingdom Of Grenland Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Lollyguy7

Banned
Old Guard
Welcome to this forum page.

The Greater Bulgaria [TGBG] Used to be the last clan, but the name was really a problem to everyone so i removed it and made a new clan thats based on a REAL kingdom this time :wink:.

In Game Banner: 5th Page> Top Column> Second of from right to left. Should be a Green Flag with a Circled Symbol.

Flag of the Kingdom Of Greenland:
PSyVMFK.jpg

Yes... The Kingdom Of Greenland's Flag was the same as it is today. No changes. No changes at all actually.

Ranks: (Some are same as before)

Mercenary (Here to help, not a actual member)
--------------------------------------------------------
Soldier (Original Fighter of the clan, member)
Drang (Advanced and Disciplined Fighter, Member)
Himthiki, The lowest rank of elite soldiers
Housekarls, Medium rank of elite soldiers.
------------------------------------------------------
Jarl, a man that is loyal to the king, commands all soldiers once the king is down, a loyal Vassal of the king.
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
King, Well the King. Chooses everything.

vL7CtGY.jpg

Image based on The kingdom of Greenland.

-To join-Add [KoG] King Varus On Steam
                                                                          Have Teamspeak (No mic required)
                                                                          If u can find, Personal PM me
                                                                          And thats it!   

Alas, Greenland wasn't settled by the Norse until the 10th century, while this game is set in the 9th century.

Lollyguy7 said:
Yes... The Kingdom Of Greenland's Flag was the same as it is today. No changes. No changes at all actually.
The people of Greenland got their current flag on 21 June 1985. Furthermore Greenland never even was a kingdom. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Hospes fori said:
Lollyguy7 said:
The people of Greenland got their current flag on 21 June 1985. Furthermore Greenland never even was a kingdom. Seriously, what is wrong with you?
There any reason to batter him come on.

Hospes fori said:
Lollyguy7 said:

well u go find me a "flag before 21th june 1985" that are in the 9th centry and come back. mhmmmmm ur no better.

Hospes fori said:
Lollyguy7 said:

are u here to support or screw with people. I mean i saw like 10 of ur replies, 10 of them were either correcting people the rude way or criticizing people like you are criticizing me.

so answer that, Whats wrong with you?

Lollyguy7 said:
well u go find me a "flag before 21th june 1985" that are in the 9th centry and come back.
The Flag of Scotland is said to date back to the 9th century. This is disputed though. However, unsurprisingly this information does not help you. The obvious reason for that is that you have missed my point completely.
Lollyguy7 said:
mhmmmmm ur no better.
I would not regard this knowledge of flags as an assessment criterion for whom of us is "better", but if you insist, I guess I have no way of avoiding to consider myself being the "better" one now.

Lollyguy7 said:
are u here to support or screw with people. I mean i saw like 10 of ur replies, 10 of them were either correcting people the rude way or criticizing people like you are criticizing me.
I am here to support people who do not immediately react hostile when confronted with a proposal for improvement. And please show me a case in which I have corrected someone in a manner you perceive as "rude" to allow me to avoid it in the future. Furthermore I am curious to hear what in your opinion it implies to "criticize people like [I am] criticizing [you]".

Lollyguy7 said:
so answer that, Whats wrong with you?
Now let me try to answer this question of yours. I do feature certain vices indeed. For instance, I tend to procrastinate, which entails a lot of unnecessary stress. I do not see how this is of any relevance to the topic at hand though.

Back
Top Bottom