King Weapons???

Users who are viewing this thread

rockman4417

Regular
I've tried searching for an answer to this.  I've had both Rav and Fierds down to under 3 fiefs and defeated their kings in battle but there's no option to get their weapons.  Just capture or release.  And when I talk to them as my prisoners there's only the option to ransom for gold.  Clearly I'm missing something.  Please help I want Dargon's TOoth!!  :evil:

Important factors are your amount of soldiers, companions, the hostile composition (to calculate shares and of course to determine what loot may or may not contain). Wether you participate or not is unimportant. However, if you´re the one with highest loot you need to be active (non-red, able to participate, more than 15% health or something like that) in the final round otherwise anyone elses loot skill will be used for the qualitiy calculation.

For detailed information, simply search the forum for "loot skill". There´s even an excellent thread around named "the loot skill and you" where I think I posted my observations and suspicions about the loot skill (again).

It's a chance on drop.

So it gets dropped in the item pool?  From what I understood there was a conversation piece where the king could trade his legendary weapon for freedom.

rockman4417 said:
So it gets dropped in the item pool?  From what I understood there was a conversation piece where the king could trade his legendary weapon for freedom.

It's possible. Like I said, I know little. It could be you need high relations with them.

There's a chance that they won't spawn with it in the game. Make sure they have the weapon otherwise it'll be impossible to get it without the cheatmenu.

XSevSpreeX said:
There's a chance that they won't spawn with it in the game. Make sure they have the weapon otherwise it'll be impossible to get it without the cheatmenu.

Ya he's got it.  I did the battle multiple times and saw him with it.  I even looked up the brf model to make sure what I saw was it.  But Greg gives me no option to get Dragontooth.

-Do I have to be king for it to happen?
-Do I have to have good relations?
-Do I have to attack him personally or can I step into an allied battle?

Yes you need to be king and no relations don't matter. From what I read you do take a big relation hit with either the faction or the king you took the weapon from, can't remember which one it is.

Damn! I didn't even know you could possess those weps. I beat Koningur Valdis 3 times by now. 2 times of those 3 I even struck the killing blow. Shiet! If only I knew.

Yea, that's indeed true. Everytime i fought him he would hold his axe on his back and swing some wierd sword/sabre. I think Valdis has 2 special wepons. Either that or he stole Dragon's tooth. (in my playthrough, Fierds utterly destroyed Ravenstern)

Lokloklok said:
In a related question, does Valdis ever use his weapon? I've never seen him use it.
I'm not sure about Valdis specifically (again, make sure he actually has the weapon), but I've seen Ulric use his lance.
Markurion said:
Yea, that's indeed true. Everytime i fought him he would hold his axe on his back and swing some wierd sword/sabre. I think Valdis has 2 special wepons. Either that or he stole Dragon's tooth. (in my playthrough, Fierds utterly destroyed Ravenstern)
I think every king I've talked to has that sword on their back during dialogue, never looked to see if they used it in battle. It looks kind of like a katana from what I've seen in dialogue. Is that what you're talking about?

XSevSpreeX said:
Lokloklok said:
In a related question, does Valdis ever use his weapon? I've never seen him use it.
I'm not sure about Valdis specifically (again, make sure he actually has the weapon), but I've seen Ulric use his lance.
Markurion said:
I think every king I've talked to has that sword on their back during dialogue, never looked to see if they used it in battle. It looks kind of like a katana from what I've seen in dialogue. Is that what you're talking about?

Hmm, no. It looked more like D'shar noble sabre. You know,the one with that ellegant grip. Though, katanas in this game are similar, so it may even look like katana.

Back
Top Bottom