Resolved Kids start off at lvl 14 with negative 500+ SP intended?

Users who are viewing this thread

Razeo

Regular
So finally progressed far enough to have my children be old enough to be invited to my party but noticed this once I took a peak at their character screen. Is this intended until the original character eventually dies of old age & SP transfers over? My eldest at 20 yo (stat pics provided) already has atleast a couple dozen kills from numerous battles and has yet to gain a lvl on his weapon & horse skills.

Version: 1.3.1
Mods: Dro's lighting effects, bannerpaste, Shattered kingdoms, Seperatism, Calradia at war, modlib, yell to inspire, partymanager
GPU: Geforce RTX 2080 Ti
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900X 3.5GHz (Deca Core) × 1
RAM: 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 × 1
MB: X299 Chipset × 1
Storage: SSD

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

It's bugged. The orange color means that the stat is capped and can not be leveled any further.
And as all of the children stats bug out at 0 and you get no focus points, they will stay that way, until fixed that is.

For now, there is a mod called Grow Up And Work that fixes the issue. Altough I think your kids must be under 18 for the fix to work, so that mod probably can't fix your adult children.

I've been wondering why this isn't even in the Known Issues list. I keep talking about it. Are people really not playing long enough to find out the kids feature is bugged?

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Sorry it took so long to reply; he's a copy of the save file. Never really shared a file via a cloud service before so I hope I'm doing this right.

If there's any issues or if I didn't share it the correct way, just lemme know.

FYI, Unfortunately the save was unplayable once 1.4.0 went to live the day after I posted this thread. So the save file I shared is around less than a week earlier before I noticed the bug, hopefully this helps. The dynasty system is one of the things I"m really hyped for in this game so I hope you guys can finally begin to work out the kinks with this feature. Thanks in advance!

I've been wondering why this isn't even in the Known Issues list. I keep talking about it. Are people really not playing long enough to find out the kids feature is bugged?
Actually i saw this issue was reported several times but probably devs missed topics or just its nit their priority. Clearly family management needs a rework so im hoping they will add more features and fix current problems asap

Now that the developer console is enabled in the base game you can fix this issue manually while were waiting for the devs to push the fix.
Save before doing this, if you mess up you will want to reload the save as i do not think you can remove attribute or focus points from NPC's.
(work around)
commands:
Open console
config.cheat_mode 1
campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero [18 + 1 every 4 levels] [child name]
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero [12 + Level] [childname]
config.cheat_mode 0

Example:
child name is Risa and Risa is level 21
config.cheat_mode 1
campaign.campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero 23 Risa
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero 33 Risa
config.cheat_mode 0

I then add 2 attribute points to each attribute, then distribute the remaining however I want (i use a combination that is similar to their parents, up to you).

It wont fix the negative SP but will at least let them be a normal character.

Alt+~
(hold alt and press the key above tab and next to 1 on the english keyboard).

That will open a window and then you just type the commands out I listed.

Back
Top Bottom