Khuzait Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Hairy Yahoo

On probation
Hello there, I've filmed the first big army vs army battle against sturgians on my campaign as Khuzaits, I liked it and decided to share it so hope you guys will enjoy it aswell.

Happy new year!

Update: I decided to lean on this, so as campaign progresses, I'll post new videos here.

Last edited:
I'll try that out with the next one, I wanted to apply it for this video but my raw footage was taken in 16.9 without thinking about putting black bars hence most of the details I wanted to show were disappearing, for the next one I'll imagine I'm playing with 21:9 ^^

Very cool man, one suggestion I have is black bars for that cinematic movie look.
2nd one has arrived, I followed your advice and you're right it's far better.

I decided to turn this thread into a collection of memorable battles in my campaign so as I progress, I'll keep posting new stuff here ^^

This was one of the longest and close-call battles that I've fought so far, it's decided by the final 1v3, it's a bit long tho

I think you should use a little bit more "epic" musics, I'm sure you will find one without copyright or that kind of stuff. Something like a Two Steps From Hell song. (if you never listened to one of their songs: link) Aside from that, I think it looks really good. You can work on your camera movement though

I think you should use a little bit more "epic" musics, I'm sure you will find one without copyright or that kind of stuff. Something like a Two Steps From Hell song. (if you never listened to one of their songs: link) Aside from that, I think it looks really good. You can work on your camera movement though
Thanks for the feedback actually finding music is really hard they're either too short or copyrighted, i'll check if I can use some from the link you've shared (I loved the el dorado btw)

I agree camera movements plus adding DoF and some post prod is definetly will be my focus for next projects

I've already got one in video in the render with some new experimental stuff :grin:, I'm new in this so actually everything is experimental haha thats why i need your feedbacks

Back
Top Bottom