Kanyrlia: A New World for M&B 1.011; version 0.7 RELEASED NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

They are mercenaries that you can find by visiting the taverns. If you want them to show up in the AI armies then you'll need to use the troop editor to tweak the WuXia reinforcements.

Hey, I just downloaded this and for some reason I can't even get to the starting screen, I keep getting the RGL error about the new animations. Also, the music file is corrupt. Any fixes? Or are you finished with this mod?

Onel4stkill said:
Hey, I just downloaded this and for some reason I can't even get to the starting screen, I keep getting the RGL error about the new animations. Also, the music file is corrupt. Any fixes? Or are you finished with this mod?

uuhhh....Not sure what you mean because nothing is going wrong for me......

This mod isn't for warband...

And I'm not finished with this mod...I'm waiting until no more patches come out for Warband before I move this mod over to it.

skitarii said:
Onel4stkill said:

uuhhh....Not sure what you mean because nothing is going wrong for me......

This mod isn't for warband...

And I'm not finished with this mod...I'm waiting until no more patches come out for Warband before I move this mod over to it.

No it's for the original M&B, I can provide a screen shot of the error for you if you wish.

Edit:
I've provided the picture of the error so that you can see the it. It always occurs when processing the INI files.
rglerror.png

In the module.ini file inside the module folder I think there should be a line called

load_module_resource = new_animations

And you should have new_animations.brf in the resources folder of the mod.

Unfortunately... This is what my folder looks like.. Any way I could get the two missing folders form you? Cause that's how it turned out when I unrar'd it.
folderx.png

I downloaded again from the mbrepository and the rar file is correct. 

Not sure why yours only has 2 folders.  I'd advise Unrar'ing again.

Turns out the file I first downloaded was broken for some reason, redownloading it fixed everything. All I can say is it's addicting.

IMO awesome mod :grin: and BTW deltorians a bit overpowered :smile:
and a heck a lot of HAs :neutral:
I love the double xbow :smile:
but the demon lords are even better :grin:

Well, as I said before, I'll update it when Warband stops getting updated, which doesn't seem likely any time soon.

The bad thing is that I forgot how to mod M&B, I haven't touched Python 26 in a VERY long time.

Brandis said:
IMO awesome mod :grin: and BTW deltorians a bit overpowered :smile:
and a heck a lot of HAs :neutral:
I love the double xbow :smile:
but the demon lords are even better :grin:

Yeah I figured maybe I shouldn't give the damn Dvor Cavalry guaranteed bows....I wanted Deltorians to have western Europe's signature knights and eastern Europe's horse archers.  With Warband's Sarranids perhaps I can shift focus on the Horse Archers to perhaps a customized Muslim/Arabian/Desert faction.  Or I can change the WuXia up a bit, maybe add more Japanese/Korean themes in addition to the Chinese theme.

The double crossbow was from the Revenge of the Berzerk, I thought it would fit in with the Menevero elites.  The Menevero rely more on technology and good armor to protect them, they're actually not very skilled....or strong. 

When it will be released it will be a good time to buy the original M&B

Back
Top Bottom