JestServers.com Mount and Blade Warband dedicated server hosting US | UK | EU

Users who are viewing this thread

KissMyAxe said:
Several (all?) of Warband servers hosted by Jestservers in Chicago appear to be down. Could you, please, update us on what the issue is?

Have you put in a support ticket on their website? I doubt Jest checks this thread on the daily.

Calamity said:
Have you put in a support ticket on their website? I doubt Jest checks this thread on the daily.
I only have a sub-admin access and I can't create tickets. I thought it was a long shot posting here, but thought I'd give it a try anyway. Thanks, Calamity.
EDIT: the issue seems to be solved.

Sorry about that, not only did it affect us but also a majority of the Chicago datacenter due to it being an upstream issue beyond our control.
It was resolved automatically by the upstream providers.

Jest said:

Winner of the best customer service award from GSPRating.com

Hello :smile:
Just wanted to put up an official advertisement post for JestServers.com LLC

• All games and modules supported and can be switched between for free.
  • We are a licensed, registered LLC business, hosting since 2005.  Not a person illegally running a business that may shut down at any time(we had clients recently report this for their previous host). 
  • 20% off each payment if paying Quarterly
  • Extreme discounts for servers over 90 slots, starting at $40 monthly for 90 slots, and progressively lower priced as more slots are added.
  • Split your slots over 2+ servers on the 90+ slot deal for those needing more medium sized servers versus one large server

• Minimum of 10 slot package start at $1 USD a slot/player monthly, or .80 when taking advantage of the Quarterly payment discount.
  • We have pro-rated refunds for monthly and quarterly payments.  This means if for any reason you no longer want your server, you can get a refund for the unused time(Only hosting company to offer this as we are sure you will be happy with our service).
  • ClanPay system that allows for tracked secure donations or partial ownership and payments.
  • One click Module installs available.
  • Support for Warband Script Enhancer.
  • We accept Paypal and Secure Credit/Debit/Prepay Card payments.
  • We have 11 locations currently: Paris, France | Falkenstein, Germany | Rotterdam, Netherlands | Coventry, UK | San Jose, California | Los Angeles, California | Atlanta, Georgia | Tampa, Florida | Chicago Illinois | Dallas, Texas | New York City, New York.
  • All servers are hosted in top ranked datacenters for performance and reliability, on enterprise class hardware we own. 
  • Setup time after payment is automated and your server is online usually under 10 minutes.
  • All of our servers have 99.9% up time or better, many are 100% each year; if you'd like any references from our happy customer base just ask.  We started hosting Mount and Blade Dedicated Servers March 27th 2010.
  • Live Chat support as well as support ticket system.  Contact us via support tickets, or chat with me personally live using any of these http://jestservers.com/contact/
  • We use TCAdmin for our gameserver control system.  This means in the rare event of a server crash, your game server automatically starts back up.
  • You also get FTP access to upload your own Modules and maps. 
  • Command line access to swap out configuration files and modules.
  • Web based file editor to edit your configuration files without having to open up notepad or FTP.
  • Web based live log streamer, watch your server console and monitor chat while at work :smile:
  • Free web hosting for clans with full cpanel, ftp, email, mysql and subdomain.  You can also use your own domain name if you have one.
  • Hosting game servers since 2005
  • One extra bullet point for good taste.

You can go straight to the ordering page here: https://jestservers.com/panel/cart.php?gid=40 or browse around at http://jestservers.com
http://jestservers.com/2011-05/from-our-customers/
Winner of best customer support from gsprating.com

The site says it is offline and an error pops up saying I can't get to it. Will this be fixed?? I really need a good site to rent a server for M&B Warband for a mod called Full Invasion Osiris.

Back
Top Bottom