Need More Info Javelin amount

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Hey. Can you help? The javelin stack amount is ridiculously low and I headed to the crafting pieces xml files and changed the stack amounts of each javelin blade to a certain amount but when I restart the game, it crashes with an error about the xml files. Any insights and fix? I really love the game as it is without any mods. Whenever I encounter the crash, I just verify the local games files and its fixed buuuut then again, Id like to increase the javelin amount per stack.
How to Reproduce: Javelin amount per stack using XML files and without any mods
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1065
GPU Driver Version: N/A
CPU: Interl i5-10th gen
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: N/A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): N/A

The game crash after changing the XML file might mean that you did something wrong when editing the file. The format of the file might be changed and that can be the reason for the crash.
Could you share the changed XML file with us so that we can take a look?
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
Yeah. The format might've been wrong. I've uploaded a link to a screenshot I got. On the red lines starting from the upper left, I went to Modules-Native-Module Data-Crafting Pieces. Then I went to change something simple like a Javelin Head, then changed the stack amount to 10, saved it, then when relaunching the game, the error happens.

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom