Jailbreaking was one of my favorite early game activities in Warband...

Users who are viewing this thread

It was great because it let me build relation, honor and also most importantly, keep the map in better balance by systematically freeing lords of weaker factions.

Right now we have very little to help us contribute to keeping the map in balance while our puny clans grow into real powers.

And on that topic are there other things in the work, such as a "defensive pact" mechanic or "faction is a threat to everyone" type of thing, where a certain large and overly aggressive faction can face a united front of several others when attacking just one, and so on?

I know this is EA but I feel the game really needs map-balancing mechanics or at least map-imbalance-slowing mechanics.

And thank you for the fantastic work on all the updates. I expected a lot from you guys, and I'm a demanding dude but so far you are exceeding my espectations.

I'd love to have jailbreaking quests again (since there are so few quests right now), but the problem is that in Bannerlord Lords escape WAY TOO easy. I put my captives in jail and they escape in 2-3 days, having an army of 50 men again, travelling on the map and raiding my villages. The whole Lord system needs to be reworked at this point, so the jailbreaking quests may work and have sense.

Unless they changed it recently, I tried breaking out a Lord of the faction I was with. I went through the usual dialogue with the dungeon guard and he exclaimed, "Help, jailbreak!" when I tried to take the keys. Which normally leads to combat but lead to nothing - he just stood there.
Hopefully they will finish it soon.

Unless they changed it recently, I tried breaking out a Lord of the faction I was with. I went through the usual dialogue with the dungeon guard and he exclaimed, "Help, jailbreak!" when I tried to take the keys. Which normally leads to combat but lead to nothing - he just stood there.
Hopefully they will finish it soon.
So you successfully disguised and entered the castle or town? Nice. I haven't done that yet, although with the number of well-armed guards I saw in the dungeons, I feel there is no way I'd jailbreak anybody with just my civilian clothes on...

There aren't any locks on the jail cells in Bannerlord. They use the honor system. Since the lords in the game have no honor they all promptly escape.

You can't have a jailbreak quest if no one stays locked up.

So you successfully disguised and entered the castle or town? Nice. I haven't done that yet, although with the number of well-armed guards I saw in the dungeons, I feel there is no way I'd jailbreak anybody with just my civilian clothes on...

I can't remember actually, perhaps I wasn't part of a faction afterall. Hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom