Jack the Ripper --- Who and where is he?

Users who are viewing this thread

the most likely jack the ripper suspect is a polish doctor whose name I have forgotten. He arrived shortly before the attacks. He also murdered other people with poison. When he was found out and arrested the jack the ripper murders stopped.
Ill post other details when I find where I read it.

I read in the news that people have been killing prostitutes in the manner of Jack the Ripper in later years as well, take the Yorkshire Ripper. I wonder if they are emulating him?

There is something fundamentally wrong with all of these hypothesises - none of the suspects are Turkish!

Edit:
MisterChrister said:
You are all wrong! He must clearly have been Turkic as you all can see, clear as day!.

Damnit, beat me to it :lol:

Anarion said:
I read in the news that people have been killing prostitutes in the manner of Jack the Ripper in later years as well, take the Yorkshire Ripper. I wonder if they are emulating him?

Peter Sutcliff didn't murder prostetutes in the manner of Jack the Ripper (he was only called the Yorkshire Ripper by the media becuae of his victims' profession, not because of how he murdered them)

Sutcliff was a complete nutjob who heard voices and thought he was doing God's work  :roll:

Alright, but the serial killer I read about, whose name is Stephen Griffiths, did kill prostitutes. I'm not saying he did it to emulate Jack, but he may have been inspired by him.

prostitutes are a common target for serial killers.
they regularly go off alone to secluded areas with men they don't know, even when there are warnings all over the media that a killer is targetting them.

Urlik said:
they regularly go off alone to secluded areas with men they don't know, even when there are warnings all over the media that a killer is targetting them.

They are indeed great training wheels. But those wheels have to come off eventually... and then back on again when you have a bad week.

Shaxx said:
Urlik said:

They are indeed great training wheels. But those wheels have to come off eventually... and then back on again when you have a bad week.

But there's no sport in them. Anyway, OMG THREAD NECRO FLAAME.

Back
Top Bottom