Jack the Ripper --- Who and where is he?

Users who are viewing this thread

99colours

Recruit
im still curious bout this one.. :smile:) they say our national hero Jose Rizal is Jack the Ripper.... see the initials/?

Look it up if ya want:

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/3999/

Captain Pyjama Shark said:
Jack the Ripper, a hero?  Ah, that makes perfect sense! Obviously he was just an early anti-prostitution advocate.

well, how about the killings stuff?

and.... they also said That Rizal... was the father of Hitler..:O

I think Jack is on an unknown island together with Tupac and Elvis  :mrgreen:

And why calling a serial killer a hero?

Jack the Ripper, a hero?  Ah, that makes perfect sense! Obviously he was just an early anti-prostitution advocate.

"His victims were disembowelled, their intestines draped over their shoulders and their breasts cut off. This man was manifestly a savage brute." :shock: EWWW :cry: :arrow: Doesn't sound very heroic.

Lord Donar said:
And why calling a serial killer a hero?

I would call the serial killer Dexter Morgan from the series Dexter on Showtime a hero, and if not a hero then he is an anti-villain, but what makes him so unique is that he has redeeming qualities about him.  At least he is trying to be a good guy.

I hate Dexter from that show. He should've gotten a different name. Bitey of Brackenwood is pretty cool though. Anyway, back to topic, if there's any point to that. :V

Sir_Doobie said:

"His victims were disembowelled, their intestines draped over their shoulders and their breasts cut off. This man was manifestly a savage brute." :shock: EWWW :cry: :arrow: Doesn't sound very heroic.
A JOKE.

Sir_Doobie said:

A JOKE.

Dur, Of course I know! :lol: I was also kidding, just forgot to add the smiley faces! :mrgreen:

some time ago I took quite an interest into the jack the ripper stuff

there is a website on the internet basically like a database and it has all the documents to do with jack the ripper, witness statements, photos of the victims

I read all of the stuff I could and all i can truly say is the police had no bloody clue who it was

after reading through all the info.. I started to think maybe it was a group of people in a sense, one man killed one girl and another man killed another but the murderers were all in on it or something, but since all the knife wounds were all done by the same person (since the killer in each murder was right handed) it's kinda imposable to prove that theory

and all but one of the jack the ripper letters were all fake.. the one with the liver piece.. tho there is a rummer that that is fake too ( i tend to believe that all the "ripper letters" were all fake

and for all of you people that love rummer there was one that Jack the ripper came to Australia and got cough in the act, tho there was others in England that got called jack the ripper because they killed prosies

Back
Top Bottom