is this a dead mod ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie916

Recruit
just woundering if this is a dead mod or if you guys are still updating and fixing every thing and adding stuff

You could afford to lower the snark factor a fair bit.  Xeno hasn't been on in a couple weeks and he's made it clear when he HAS been on that time is a factor.  It's a legitimate question.

Which is a pity because this mod is by no means finished.  Several key features are bugged, especially in the lategame functionality throughout classes (not being able to assign yourself a fief is a pretty freaking serious problem, and so is the fact that Feasts don't seem to work properly).  What it does do it's brilliant at, but there are some gaping errors to deal with too, especially for a quickstart mod whose objective is to get into the lategame phase quickly.

It's still the mod that handles guns the best of any current mod.  But it definitely needs a little more fine tuning of the quest chains and text trees before it's really ready to go.

katie916 said:
awww that sucks lol this was a fun mod to

Wait, wait wait. This is NOT dead (at least as of about 3 weeks ago) it's just that we don't know when Xeno will be back.
So a coma at most, but hopefully not an extra long one & I'd be shocked if it was terminal. :mrgreen:

This was a rude question, that's why I personally refrained from answering. I've seen you post here a few months ago, now I see you asking this...

I remind you it's only Xeno who is doing the work here, and I know first hand how difficult and how much time consuming is to create/update a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom