Is there an MMR system?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd prefer a MMR system aswell but I don't think they're even closing to having that ready. So the mode needs a bandaid. Limiting the party size is a simple solution that will help for now. They can then also create an extra qeue for teams of 6 only

I'd prefer a MMR system aswell but I don't think they're even closing to having that ready. So the mode needs a bandaid. Limiting the party size is a simple solution that will help for now. They can then also create an extra qeue for teams of 6 only
Limiting Party size will only help those who play without friends and is not a solution. Creating 2 different queues might be, but this would also lengthen queue times.

Limiting the Party Size, amazing idea, the only way left where a Team can operate with real Teamplay. Great solution to piss off the Competetive Community

Limiting the Party Size, amazing idea, the only way left where a Team can operate with real Teamplay. Great solution to piss off the Competetive Community
Exactly, skirmish is basically THE competitive gamemode. Since there is no voice chat in game bigger premade teams are the only possibility of coordinated play, which i enjoy most in skirmish mode

I agree, if you remove the part where the People with friends have fun, you give them a reason don't playing this game at all.

I too would sotp playing if i ant play with pre mates, M&B was always a clan Game, now there are no private servers, if you remove this feature as well the "old" playerbase will stop playing, even if you gave them a -10% discount

This is the closest you can get to Competetive. If you compare it to Siege or TDM this is the closest you can get rn. So why diasable the only mode you can play effectively as a team.

ye perhabs there'll be some people deciding not to play as they can not play with 5 other friends on skirmish anymore, once a proper matchmaking is out they're free to return. On the other hand all the new players that just bought the game will actually have fun in skirmish and are given time to learn the game without being completly stomped every match.

The entire layout of the gamemode is competitive. 6v6 in this way is not casual in any way. You don't need ranking to play in a competitive way
Yes you do. The system right now is not competetive lol.

ye perhabs there'll be some people deciding not to play as they can not play with 5 other friends on skirmish anymore, once a proper matchmaking is out they're free to return. On the other hand all the new players that just bought the game will actually have fun in skirmish and are given time to learn the game without being completly stomped every match.

Yes you do. The system right now is not competetive lol.
gib privat server or gtfo, you would disable multiplayer for the loyal fan, if you cant block n stuff go play SP, get better on tdm or get a clan m8

Well I disapprove very much of this. By playing good you are stomping new players and dicouraging them from playing. In my very humble opinion i would ask you to lose more in skirmish, to be more inviting to new players. Thank you very much you stupid donkey
are you actually that stupid or trolling
by splitting up stacks into groups of 2 you make matches more even so new players don't play against 6 people that know how to play but against 2 or 3 people that know how to play while also having 2 or 3 on their own team.

You then have a 6 man qeue where everyone can play with their friends but only against other stacks so new players (beside 6 stacks) don't get ****ed every game.

I see these complaints about how your 6 stack isn't getting beaten. But who do you expect to beat 6 stacks of people who have played thousands of hours of competitive native? Only other 6 stacks of similar skill and who have played with each other for a long time which pretty much narrows it down to the Warband competitive community. Of course you're rarely gonna find competition if you play with a party level that narrows matches where you would lose to the comparatively tiny Warband competitive community out of a much larger Bannerlord playerbase. Do you expect these experienced 6 stacks to appear out of nowhere? Not only that but if parties like that were frequently beaten under the current queuing system it would indicate bad things about the skill ceiling in the game.

Back
Top Bottom