Is there a way to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Hardy

Veteran
Hello, I have got a series of questions about the mod

1) Is there a way to do ranked fire?
2) Is there a way to do line formation? with 2-3 ranks deep?
3) Can u change groups for units? like put jagers in group 4 with some riflemen?

thank you

1. No.
2. Only if you really bunch your troops together with stand closer. And that's only 2 ranks.
2. No.

Hardy said:
3) Can u change groups for units? like put jagers in group 4 with some riflemen?
thank you

You can with my small mini-mod of venitius his napoleonic units add-on.

here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106939.0.html

Hardy said:
Hello, I have got a series of questions about the mod

1) Is there a way to do ranked fire?
2) Is there a way to do line formation? with 2-3 ranks deep?

thank you
1) No (as Venitius said), we had one guy here though who worked no making an animation where the soldiers sat down and reloaded, creating a gap for the 2nd row to fire above them. But that never got anywhere.
2) Once again as Venititus said you can create a zigzagged 2row line. However it's really inpractical unless you're being charged by cavalry. I've had many people asking for formations however, this cannot be fixed since I no longer posess a modulesystem for the mod.
3) I'm not sure how Berthout's thing works there tbh, but I know that in the original mod can you not. however, in the future for Warband is it possible. There will deviding your troops into different squads be crucial for victory.

Ow ok... It'll be cool for ranked fire and ranked formation, then having light infantry run around in a little group

Ya.. if I ever make a Warband mod will I have alot of that stuff. Maybe even hire an voiceactor to make advices. Like if you select cavalry can the voice say something like; "You're cavalry units are fast and strong and slice easily through light infantry lines. But beware, a solid wall of pointy bayonets might lure behind them."

You should port it into warband. A voice actor saying "charge" and tactical movement would be really good. For a advicer that would be good but annoying, mabye you should a setting on it.

The very idea of an advicour (yes, I made my own word) is to be annoying!
He should tell you stuff that you obviously already know. But then again... sometimes help you with moves you forgot.

Back
Top Bottom