Is there a way to show kill counts of soldiers?

Users who are viewing this thread

kelvin1984

Recruit
Hello guys. I konw we can turn on the kill counts for NPCs however can we also have kill counts for all of our soldiers? I really would like to see that after each battle. :smile: Please advise if you know how to do this.

Assuming the kill counts are implemented how I think they are it would be very simple to add this, but that's an assumption I'm not inclined to personally investigate. Would be a nice feature for testing performance in combined arms situations though, perhaps a dev will chime in.

Do you mean each TYPE of soldier? or each individual one? I support implementation of the former, but the latter is kind of dumb.

bobknight said:
Do you mean each TYPE of soldier? or each individual one? I support implementation of the former, but the latter is kind of dumb.

Well it could be cool to see if you had one badass one that got like 50 kills lol. But in general it´d be a big mess. So the former would be fine. But many people just mass heavy cav and they get the kills anyway so not much point. But the more data the better why not.

bobknight said:

I was talking about the former one :smile: however your idea of having kill count for each individual can also be cool, if each of your soilder can have a name and a rank(Lieutenant, caption) lol.
Actually I'm asking this only because this feature has been there for quite a long time, in a customized version of Prophesy of Pendor made by a guy from China. I used to play that version and I really like this feature, and I was thinking this has been there for years it shouldn't be difficult for the original version to have it.

Ah, a log of kills for each soldier, like there is for the player character somewhere (where you can see how many have been knocked out too) that would be neat. but doubt it's something easily implemented.

Kill counts for each individual soldier would be way too much considering you can have hundreds of troops in your party. But it would be nice for companions.

Back
Top Bottom