Is there a way to cheat 300 for village mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have literally spent a whole day rolling for 300 for my villages. Two just won't give it to me and after hours upon hours and obscene amounts of gold on prospectors, I feel I have more than earned it and it is driving me insane. I know about building a mine and then closing it to get he dice rolling, but the value isn't getting past 150. The grinding is keeping my mind off of corona virus, but it is also depressing the hell out of me. Help is appreciated.

It might be rolled when the building of prospectors is finished, in that case save right before they're complete, and reload if you don't get 300. But I'm not 100% sure of it. Do a test run....

I have literally spent a whole day rolling for 300 for my villages. Two just won't give it to me and after hours upon hours and obscene amounts of gold on prospectors, I feel I have more than earned it and it is driving me insane. I know about building a mine and then closing it to get he dice rolling, but the value isn't getting past 150. The grinding is keeping my mind off of corona virus, but it is also depressing the hell out of me. Help is appreciated.

My guess (not verified/validated) would be it's contained in a slot on the village party record. I would suggest trying the following:
1> Go to your village in the game and get the exact value of the mine - so if it's 152 or whatever, just get the exact number (this will help in a bit)
2> Use the MnbSaveGameEditor to load your save game.
3> Expand party_records, expand your village entry (they start around 79)
3a> Expand the party entry, expand #slots
4> In here you are looking for your value from step 1. There are some promising looking slots around slot number 137. If you find your exact value in one of the slots, replace it with 300, and then save the changes (to a new save game slot).
5> Load the save and see if you picked the right slot to change. If so, congrats, if not, try again.

Back
Top Bottom