Is there a way to ask for a lords location?

Users who are viewing this thread

In pursuing the main quest, you get this task to speak to ten nobles about Neretzes's folly. And I didn't find any dialogue option (there was one in Warband) to ask for a specific lords location.
Is this option simply not present for now or is this info provided otherwise?

Really enjoying the game so far :smile:

I haven’t found any yet. I don’t think its programmed in yet...

Just travel around the map getting money and if you see a lord with a blue exclamation point over his head it means you can talk to him about that quest.

In pursuing the main quest, you get this task to speak to ten nobles about Neretzes's folly. And I didn't find any dialogue option (there was one in Warband) to ask for a specific lords location.
Is this option simply not present for now or is this info provided otherwise?

Really enjoying the game so far :smile:

If you press “N” an encyclopedia thingy pops up and you can look up different lords from each faction. It will then show their last known location on the top right of the screen. It’s a little clunky right now but definitely helped me quite a bit. The encyclopedia will also show kingdoms at war with each other, troop information, and a general synopsis of what’s going on in the game.

If you ask any noble about Neretzes's folly, they should tell you who you should speak to about it. If you click their name whilst in dialogue with them, it should take you to the encyclopedia page about them. That should tell you their location. Then you click the location on that page and track it with the circle that appears next to the settlement name.

Oh and as far as I am aware their is no button on the UI that will take you to this page, you have to press N on the campaign map to get to it.

Back
Top Bottom