Iron Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys,

Im curious if any of you playing in Iron Man (No save scumming).
Wondering if VC can be played without any Gambreaking bugs that could ruin your save etc.
Also whats your experience with it?
Loved to play realistic on Brytenwalda and other mods, just not sure how stable VC is atm.

just to be on the safe side -> make some manual backups (copy your savegame somewhere) from time to time. At least every 2 ingame hours.

There is always a small chance your savegame can be corrupted... and you would not like to lose a 50hours campaign  :shock:

Like when the PC crashs/powers go off/etc at the same time game is saving stuff... and all hell breaks lose (Warband issue, not the DLC)

Personally I have never played Native Warband that way. I always found you could run into a bug. So, I have always made a "Start Play" backup. Just copied my savegame to another folder before I started a session. I think you should do at least this with VC.

As far as 1.03 playing it I have not experienced any game ending breaks.

To be honest, Mount & Blade is a game, where I never use Iron Man modes. (or any game, when you can actually select it).

It happens too often that I'll just click incorrectly (mostly because dual monitor setup with other things running).

I do like to play without save scumming tho, as it improves immersion.
(I've been smacked k/o too frequently now by thieves and such) :p

Back
Top Bottom