Users who are viewing this thread

so this is really 2 issues. One is something that just annoys me for aesthetic reasons. Rough tied bracers are too good. I feel like it doesn't make sense for them to have an armor value of 30 when actual chain mail mittens only get like 23-25. They look like trash and the name implies they are trash yet they are some of the best hand armor i've found in the game, even beating out top tier lamellar gear in many cases. To make things even more absurd you can wear them in towns as well. A piece of what I can only assume is meant to be early game trash gear is THE BEST hand armor in town and some of the best for the battlefield. I feel like this has to be some kind of bug.

Now, with that out of the way, onto another matter. This one I don't necessarily *dislike* but it feels like something I should report to see if it's an intended feature or not. So we all pick up worn or rusty gear from time to time and me being the hoarder I am make sure to tag all the good stuff, even if it's old and worn or cracked, or just the cool looking stuff. However I have regularly noticed that gear that BEFORE I had tagged to keep which was rusty/ worn has later appeared in my inventory in restored condition. And it's not that I picked up a non-worn/ rusty version, the worn stuff was just gone and the newer restored gear took it's place in my inventory. This does not seem to happen with all gear types, mainly with chest armor from what i've seen. Alot of my party has smithing skill so if they're just repairing it on the fly I guess that would make sense but I don't think that's a feature of the game. Anyway, thought it best to bring this to people's attention.

Back
Top Bottom