Invading Englaland

Hunter7

Regular
Best answers
0
I have to invading Englaland from City RIBE.
But first i have to find the Port Master who has take me to the Viking fleet.

So my question is where could i find the Port Master in Ribe.
how do i come to that Vikings Fleet
and could i take my men with me.

Its a great game that can i tell you, but i walk the hole day for finding people.
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
31
Answer are below:

So my question is where could i find the Port Master in Ribe.
Visit Ribe, go inside the city (walk in the streets). Go to the port/dock/wharf area. Port Master is there.

how do i come to that Vikings Fleet
Once you talk to him the fleet will be waiting for you near Ribe. Just leave the city using your boat and travel to it (click on the fleet)


and could i take my men with me.
Sure, you can bring your army and your ships with you.
 

Hunter7

Regular
Best answers
0
kalarhan said:
Answer are below:

So my question is where could i find the Port Master in Ribe.
Visit Ribe, go inside the city (walk in the streets). Go to the port/dock/wharf area. Port Master is there.

how do i come to that Vikings Fleet
Once you talk to him the fleet will be waiting for you near Ribe. Just leave the city using your boat and travel to it (click on the fleet)


and could i take my men with me.
Sure, you can bring your army and your ships with you.
I did buy a ship in Ribe
but still when i leave ribe and click on the fleet nearby Ribe, i get everythime back in to the city of Ribe.

do i need sailors
if yes where could i find them
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
31
Hunter7 said:
kalarhan said:
Answer are below:

So my question is where could i find the Port Master in Ribe.
Visit Ribe, go inside the city (walk in the streets). Go to the port/dock/wharf area. Port Master is there.

how do i come to that Vikings Fleet
Once you talk to him the fleet will be waiting for you near Ribe. Just leave the city using your boat and travel to it (click on the fleet)


and could i take my men with me.
Sure, you can bring your army and your ships with you.
I did buy a ship in Ribe
but still when i leave ribe and click on the fleet nearby Ribe, i get everythime back in to the city of Ribe.

do i need sailors
if yes where could i find them
No sailors. Just need to click the fleet and not the city itself.

If it doesnt work post your savegame here.

Cheers
 

Hunter7

Regular
Best answers
0
kalarhan said:
Hunter7 said:
kalarhan said:
Answer are below:

So my question is where could i find the Port Master in Ribe.
Visit Ribe, go inside the city (walk in the streets). Go to the port/dock/wharf area. Port Master is there.

how do i come to that Vikings Fleet
Once you talk to him the fleet will be waiting for you near Ribe. Just leave the city using your boat and travel to it (click on the fleet)


and could i take my men with me.
Sure, you can bring your army and your ships with you.
I did buy a ship in Ribe
but still when i leave ribe and click on the fleet nearby Ribe, i get everythime back in to the city of Ribe.

do i need sailors
if yes where could i find them
No sailors. Just need to click the fleet and not the city itself.

If it doesnt work post your savegame here.

Cheers
Thanks again it works.

for now I could say that this game is realy great to play.
yeh there are things that doesn't work like we just wanted.
But this Game is better than i tought.
realy better, so thanks and i am happy that i did buy this game.
 

mightypirate

Recruit
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
I had the same issue last evening. I would like to add, just in case some users don't realize it, your boats have a limit to the number of men they can carry. To join the fleet leaving Ribe for Englaland, I had to either purchase another boat or dismiss half my army. In other words you can't set sail with too many men.
 

Hunter7

Regular
Best answers
0
mightypirate said:
I had the same issue last evening. I would like to add, just in case some users don't realize it, your boats have a limit to the number of men they can carry. To join the fleet leaving Ribe for Englaland, I had to either purchase another boat or dismiss half my army. In other words you can't set sail with too many men.
I have seen that to.
and when you go, you will be attackt because you have a small army on that moment.  :sad:
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
31
Hunter7 said:
I have seen that to.
and when you go, you will be attackt because you have a small army on that moment.  :sad:
do you mean:
that you were attacked in the middle of the crossing before reaching England? Cause that is suppose to happen, its part of the story
 

Hunter7

Regular
Best answers
0
kalarhan said:
Hunter7 said:
I have seen that to.
and when you go, you will be attackt because you have a small army on that moment.  :sad:
do you mean:
that you were attacked in the middle of the crossing before reaching England? Cause that is suppose to happen, its part of the story
yes,
You can choose between few and you lose or with many units that makes that more likely it survives.
but you go with a lot then you need more ships.
and since you don't have enough money then the choice very small to your command.
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
31
Hunter7 said:
yes,
You can choose between few and you lose or with many units that makes that more likely it survives.
but you go with a lot then you need more ships.
and since you don't have enough money then the choice very small to your command.
you are not suppose to win or lose. The NPC commander clearly tells you to just RUN for your life. In the story you are being attacked by a stronger force and you cant win.

Just turn your ship and keep going until the end of the map (1-2min) and you wont lose any soldier.


In the story you were in a *secret* meeting with only a small part of the fleet and the loyal captains when you were ambushed by half the fleet.
 

Hunter7

Regular
Best answers
0
kalarhan said:
Hunter7 said:
yes,
You can choose between few and you lose or with many units that makes that more likely it survives.
but you go with a lot then you need more ships.
and since you don't have enough money then the choice very small to your command.
you are not suppose to win or lose. The NPC commander clearly tells you to just RUN for your life. In the story you are being attacked by a stronger force and you cant win.

Just turn your ship and keep going until the end of the map (1-2min) and you wont lose any soldier.


In the story you were in a *secret* meeting with only a small part of the fleet and the loyal captains when you were ambushed by half the fleet.
you are right.
but i didn't wanted to flee.
first time i could fight on see and lose but later you could only flee (1 option and that was flee option) and yes i didn't lose any unit afther all.
 

Apoc1424

Recruit
Best answers
0
I have a problem with my mission, it says i have to talk to asbjorn in the mead hall but hes in my party and it doesnt work. how can i fix this? (ps i am using cheats)