Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Everyone. I am Arowaine, Leader of the Occitan crpg2 Mod. Veteran of Crpg1 french canadien clan. New to this forum hoping to find some interesting stuff!

Good Morning Everyone, i am Tanngnjóstr and I have been watching forums for a while now , but only now decided to join because i want to partake in the discussions.Mainly Bannerlord single-player. I mostly play Sturgia and only infantry, don´t even try to convince me to use pesky ranged weapons or horses (ㆆ_ㆆ). I hope i can learn and contribute from and to this community.

Howdy. Bought Bannerlord recently. Find myself loving it a bit more than I did Warband and Fire n Sword. Hope to git gud enuff to form my own kingdom this time around.

Wassup! My name is Talon.
I live in Idaho, you might say "wtf's an Idaho?" It's a state in the USA, a cold desert in the northwest side of my country.
I work at at a retail store, known as Kohl's. I have 2 kids, a boy and girl, and am 24 years old!
Just "living the dream" as they say. Love hanging out with the my kids and wife, and I love to go off into the the outdoors when I have the opportunity. And at night I always escape into some medieval world, be it Skyrim, the Witcher, or M&B! Hooked on the medieval vibe for some reason, always have been.
I don't have a gaming PC unfortunately, but I'm excited to get into this game on the PS4.
I had a couple (alot tbh) of really long and successful playthroughs on M&B Warband, and I hope that bannerlord delivers the same amount of joy as it's predecessor!
So far I'm really enjoying the game, there's some game breaking bugs here and there for now that I've noticed on the PS4 but I had a really good time just making my character and riding around for a bit! Can't wait for some updates to come out, but I applaud you devs for all your hard work, you guys really can make one hell of a game!
(xxxx{{::::::;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;::>

Hi Everyone! Not really new to this game been playing it on ea since it came out! Just got it for my ps4 because this game is really one of the best. Satisfies every aspect of what I’ve always wanted in a game! Never joined in the forums till now since I encountered some bug on my ps4 thankfully I think it should get resolved soon 🙌🏼 Thanks for the constant support Taleworlds! Much love!

New member to these Forums, been testing Bannerlord for about 1.5 years now; habitually.

However, I have one small issue. Hopefully someone can help me;
I could have sworn that the Player Character was considered Governor of any Fiefs they controlled/owned unless a companion or family member was assigned and this was confirmed by an Official TaleWorlds employee awhile back. I've been spending an hour to try and find this information on the forums so that I can sight my source when correcting people about the Player Character being Governor and the Governor perks working for them but I am unable to find any official response on TaleWorld forums.

Please help and thanks! 🙏

Where do I speak to someone about a refund? Bannerlord doesnt work on PS4, my saved games have become corrupt twice for no reason, I refuse to believe the developers knew nothing and demand a refund, this is ridiculous.

Good day to everyone, i am SM aka: SoulMaster. Im very passionate about 3D modelling but not rigging sadly 😅 I joined to this forum looking for assistance to be honest. Sorry for my manners but that's it.

Good day to everyone, i am SM aka: SoulMaster. Im very passionate about 3D modelling but not rigging sadly 😅 I joined to this forum looking for assistance to be honest. Sorry for my manners but that's it.
Hi, best place for rigging/3D questions re Bannerlord is the #bl-3d-art channel of the Mount & Blade Modding Discord. To join, click on Modding in the top menu bar then click on the big blue discord button at the top of that forum page.

Hi, best place for rigging/3D questions re Bannerlord is the #bl-3d-art channel of the Mount & Blade Modding Discord. To join, click on Modding in the top menu bar then click on the big blue discord button at the top of that forum page.
Thank you, will do.

hello im Osodrac and im trying to get help with my game. I tired the discussions group page for tech support yet i havent gotten any help at all
how do i submit a ticket to talewords for tech support for my game?
any help would be a life saver

Back
Top Bottom