Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Oi, I play and have purchased Bannerlord on both PSN and PC. I enjoy playing the PC version with the epic mods people create. I enjoy playing the PSN version for the multiplayer.

Milk drinkers, please fix your updates hire more employees and add everything from maps to player cap ect from PC multiplayer to PSN multiplayer! Yours sincerely.. Vercingehtorix

Hi there! Liked the game's mechanics, so I wanted to slap one of my favorite game worlds into it. I've never modded before, but have learned soooo much from this website. What a goldmine!

I created this account so I could submit one of my own successful experiments with changing the code. Just a small thing, but I couldn't find it elsewhere.

Otherwise, I'm just an internet traveler who wanted to express gratitude. Y'all are great!

hello everyone im a 30 year old gent from the Uk and I'm new to the forum thank you for having me been watching back when the game was only on pc and finally when it was realised on the console i was so excited I stayed up all night just to download and play i have the game on pc now as well as console and im going to be starting streams on my twitch account and YouTube episodes for the console i see you have a live stream page on here do we need to be in direct contact with tale world to do this? or can we do this with a link thank you.

Hi, and welcome, Berserkerbear. I have never personally streamed anything, but it should work like this:

1. Look at the top of the browser and click by Streams - multi-viewer:
LPo3k.jpg

2. Then choose "Add a stream":
jfI9M.jpg

3. Write the URL
VZa9r.jpg

I hope that works.

NB: Please learn to use punctuation marks when writing, especially periods. It's exhausting to read :grin:

Hello my name is Samantha. I am 18 years old. I'm a female. I love to play video games. especially mount and blade both war band, and banner lord.

Hi everyone! I never thought I would create an account on this forum, but after many years of playing many Mount & Blade games and mods I've decided to appear here. My main goal was to post here errors in Bannerlord translation in polish version of the game. Anyone knows where to post it? Also - love you guys, I have tons of good memories playing Warband, with Fire & Sword mod and Bannerlord

Hi, and welcome Xeliozil.

About translation errors:

Hi, jumping in to explore a bit, I used to play Warband in the past, and looking to learn more about Bannerlord before I purchase it. I'll probably be lurking for a bit and asking questions every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom