Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, been playing M&B quite a while but now registered here.

Thanks to devs for this great game. It's one of the few games worth playing on pc with it's many mods.

Good morning everyone!  I stumbled onto this gem of a game yesterday by accident. I downloaded the trial and I was hooked from that point on. Graphics are decent if aged but the game play more than makes up for it. I find it hard to believe I missed this title.

Anyway; I'm looking forward to playing more, discovering great mods for the game and spending time here on the boards.

I thought I should stop in here and say hi first... :grin:

Hi downloaded the game yesterday and purchased today, must orignal game i've played in a long time well done to all and hello to everyone in the community, does anyone have any advice on how to get the most out of the game????

Bye for now

H'all.

Well, I've been playin' M&B since 6/19/05, and was only reading the posts for the time being.

I've evaluated, analyzed, ingested and digested the game and I think I should write my twenty-something pages of treatise on settlement and labor force in Calradia, when I find the chance, of course.

I must thank Armagan and the rest of the crew for their effort and time in this game ,and the community they shaped with lots of brilliant minds here, and I believe he is really a gift (Armagan, in Turkish) to the gaming industry in Turkey.

You lot will be hearin' from me alot.

Huma "Banker Dude who still plays video games" Seigi

Hi all, tried the game and bought it today. I rarely think that a game is too cheap for it's calibre, in this case it is. I love many things in this game and going to play it a lot.

As for mods I will try them when they are available for 1.003, if any mod team needs a modeller (weapons, equipment etc), I would be delighted to help.

Also a bit off topic but what unstable currency is this game's price is fixed at? I mean it got cheaper with every day and I saved about 10% because I waited 2 days.  :smile:

That'd be (New) Turkish Liras. Exchange rates were pretty volatile during this past two weeks, y'know, cuz of this whole "wall-street is messed up" stuff.

I see and when compared of a currency of an oil nation which is always on the rise, the difference is even more noticeable, maybe setting euro as fixed price would be more profitable?

Back
Top Bottom