Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone my name is DanCerv im 26 im from north america and ive been playing mount and blade since a teenager im intrested in buying mount and blade bannerlord but before i buy it id like to ask if my hardware can support it where may i ask and thank you so much.

Well, DanCerv, 26 from North America, have you tried googling Bannerlord's system requirements and comparing them to your rig? Alternatively, you can tell us your PC's specs and see if we are to answer.

Hello Guys my name is Antonio from Portugal, im 21 yo, my online name is ACjarvas, i start playing M&B and i got the basics of the game, then i got M&B Warband with the dlcs, is a very good game i love it and i have atleast 250 hours of gameplay, then i thought on join the forums and here iam.
I looked M&B:BL and im keeping money to buy it to make the full M&B pack.

Im glad to be here on what seems a great community and i expect to learn more from yall.

Hello!

I've always enjoyed M&B since 2012. Swap those around to 2021, and here I am enjoying M&B 2. To my delight, the empire represents the Byzantium culture. I don't think there's anything in history I admire more than the Roman Empire, as it's my example of proof of what human potential is capable of. Creating a cultural identity, and a society that has many valid applications to the nations of today proving that it has never really fallen but has transcended it's corporeal form.

Enough of me gushing about Rome.

I've taking to streaming this game lately, and have noticed that a lot of people tune in to watch it as well as my past streams of it so feel free to do the same,

Hey people of the Taleworlds forum. I am known as Kai Jeckles. I have played countless of games and started on the NES before getting to a PC. I'm good with PCs however I do not know everything about them. I can understand and do the odd job for friends and family but nothing like coding, programming and things like mods. I'm all about medieval history and games especially this new Bannerlord title. Saw it and then watched it on YouTube and it made me buy it mid video lol. Thanks for reading.

Hello everyone!

I've been playing Mount and Blade since the first game, absolutely love it. Currently have 300+ hours on Bannerlord, if that tells you guys how I feel about that game. (I love it)

Hope to get to know yall and hope yall are safe.

Hello everyone!

I'm a new guard member who started a couple of months ago on Bannerlord after trying it out and enjoying a lot. I am active on the game daily, on Bannerlord Multiplayer (still trying to get good at fighting), and on Bannerlord Online. I also want to get involved in the modding community and I'm learning how to use the editor, and have some projects in mind.

It is a great opportunity to be in a forum with fellow passionate Calradians!

Hope everyone is doing well and that we will get to know each other!

Back
Top Bottom