Interior scenes improvements

Users who are viewing this thread

roal.yr said:
https:// www.dropbox.com/s/qmxrg1m79pdwwim/Scn.zip?dl=0

unzip to SceneObj, this is Sakai.
Are you going to do all the interior rooms like this? It would be fantastic. I could finally see my wifes face.

PPQ_Purple said:
I could finally see my wifes face.

Make sure to have a paper bag with you... just in case she's not as pretty as you thought :wink:

The interiors look realy nice with the sunlight, this submod should be a part of vanilla Gekokujo.

I'd rather wait for 3.1 and Sugoroku for it.
Those two shall really cooperate and merge.
Exteriors lack lighting as well.
It is not actually a fault, it is a lot of work to go through dozens of locations and making each a unique appearance, so it is okay that they all share the same scheme for now.
But from other hand - all you see you can do yourself, it took me couple of hours to get used. I've made so many small modifications and tweaks to my Gekokujo+Suguroku module those ways.

Moreover, I'd like to remind that there are "crossbow" and "shield" and many other mounting points on the character's back, which could be used by different weapons which overlap and are not shown. Just in case you want more of your gear to be seen on you.

roal.yr said:
I'd rather wait for 3.1 and Sugoroku for it.
Those two shall really cooperate and merge.

That would be great.

roal.yr said:
Moreover, I'd like to remind that there are "crossbow" and "shield" and many other mounting points on the character's back, which could be used by different weapons which overlap and are not shown. Just in case you want more of your gear to be seen on you.

Yeah, I made use of the crossbow slot for my bajozutsu (riding gun) when I added 2 guns to Sugoroku.

I went slightly different way - letting top ranked gunners and archers use horses, with appropriate adjustments to existing guns. Does not actually make any noticeable effect unlike cavalry with lances.

pL4Fz.jpg

Once 3.1 final version comes out I will do the lightwork in scenes wherever and if it is required. Adding random items and playing with barriers seems rather bad idea, but if there are suggestions about the interior layouts - go ahead as well.

But it isn't hard at all. You can edit scenes just in between your usual gameplay. Edit mode does not affect gameplay when it's on, so you can edit everything that does not fit you.

here i tried to make better Kyoto siege scene but something went wrong... if somebody knows how - please check it.
https://yadi.sk/d/CuvCLTkuh2QHZ

Back
Top Bottom