Modded intercepted exception - gettotalwage crashing game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: in any playthrough it always picks a specific day and that's the morning it will crash.. i cannot determine when.. it can be day 30 or day 265 but will always crash that day.. i am playing with mods yes but when the exception report comes up it doesn't state any mods are involved. It crashes right before i pay wages..
so even if i go back a few saves and play things differently it will still crash that day. even if i filter out mods except for Harmony, butterlib and uiextender it still happens. i cannot play a campaign to the end. I have my hands up at this point...

there is only one true solution wipe all mods reinstall the game and play vanilla.... (vanilla is way to boring)

Here is the report i get.
https://report.butr.link/BDCF4B

is there something i can do to salvage a save file?

How to Reproduce: reload the last save and continue to the day it picked to crash

Have you used cheats and if so which: no

The crash you have reported originates from mods installed prior. Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. If you can reproduce the same crash unmodded, please let us know! Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom