Installation Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Baleigr

Veteran
Hey guys i have a problem with get this mod ready.

I use steam and warband is therefore updated to version 1.154.
I followed the installation instructions and placed both folders in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

But when i try to run the game with the WSELoader it gives me an error message that some **** wasnt found in the "fmodex.dll" (admin mode was used to run it and anti virus software [in my case avira antivirus] was turned off)

does anyone know this problem and a sollution?

If i am right , you are using wrong patch of game. Wse won't work with 1.154 , it works on 1.153..

It says this in the mods installation guide:

You can use any version of warband from 1.153 or later.  Anything later than 1.153 just means that when the WSE loader is used it will default to its own copy of 1.153's engine.  So if you play via steam and have 1.154 installed this isn't a problem as long as you always start the game using the WSE loader.

So i doubt that that is the problem.

What does your wse_log.txt & rgl_log.txt say?

You can find the wse_log.txt within the "WSE 3.1.5" folder.
You can find the rgl_log.txt within the main warband folder (not the mod's).

Baleigr said:
Hey guys i have a problem with get this mod ready.

I use steam and warband is therefore updated to version 1.154.
I followed the installation instructions and placed both folders in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

But when i try to run the game with the WSELoader it gives me an error message that some **** wasnt found in the "fmodex.dll" (admin mode was used to run it and anti virus software [in my case avira antivirus] was turned off)

does anyone know this problem and a sollution?

just place WSELoader, WSELoaderServer, WSELib, WSELibDedicated, WSELibNoSSE and Mount And Blade Old in to the main folder of the game
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband"  Problem solved :razz: (this worked for me atleast :razz:)

Back
Top Bottom