Resolved Inn & Out Quest: Game crash upon winning Tablut in Lageta

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I took the Inn & Out quest at Montos. I had to go to Lageta to play the game host. The final move resulted in a crash. In other words. I moved my king to the edge of the board. I held left click to move it there. When I released left click to drop the king, it crashed.
How to Reproduce: Take the Inn & Out quest in Montos. Go to Lageta to play the game host. Win the game.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Took the quest in Montos; played the game in Lageta
Media (Screenshots & Video): Sent via TWCrashUploader. Screenshot of that report attached at upload site
Version: e1.5.1
Installed community-made modifications: none
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Update: When this crashed, I had already played that game host for the regular 500 denari pot. Then I took the quest and played him again and it crashed. I just reloaded. Instead of playing him for 500 and then taking the quest, I just took the quest. This time I beat the game host and the quest was completed with no issue. So, not sure, but I think maybe if you recently played that game host and then take the quest, the game crashes. Just an observation. Don't really know because I'm not a tech guy.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom