Information and Privacy

Users who are viewing this thread

lolbash

Master Knight
Ignoring the basics and obvious information like IP addresses, the information I have put on my profile settings(email), my browser, what the Moderators write about me in an off limits forum, and what I post, what other information does the Taleworlds forums collect? I can't find a privacy policy anywhere.

Are PMs off limits to moderators and Armagan too?

Does Taleworlds sort data in classification like Google and store them in 3rd party services?

Example of information Google collects;

Forum Username: Example User

Email: [email protected]

Likes: Andriod, Turkish Army, Action movies, Photography, Jazz music

Dislikes: Warband, Cats, American Food, Hezbollah, Republicans

The TW privacy policy is linked clearly at the bottom of all pages on the main site. Here is a direct link to it:
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Home/Privacy
I suppose I should probably add a link in the Help information on the forum. EDIT: (done)

On the forum side of things, we don't actually currently track what browser you use. That could change at some point, however, and I can't speak for other TW sites / servers beyond the forum.
PMs are not available to anyone not involved in the PM (only sender and recipients), unless one of the involved parties reports the PM, in which case it is of course then made available to moderators. They are otherwise private.

Everything else should be covered in the Privacy Policy linked above.

Back
Top Bottom