Need More Info Infinite Loading Screen During Siege Defence

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, didn't see this thread, I have this issue now too. Mine had more details.
Did you break into the siege while the battle was taking place? Or were you leading an Army?

i was leading an army and i sneaked into a city to defende but stuck at loading screen
Yeah, I did the exact same thing. So if you're leading an army when you break in to defend, it seems to cause the issue. The latest patch mentioned fixing a crash that occurred when defending, but at least on my game it was still broken. Had to just send soldiers instead which resulted in me losing the battle by 10 men :sad:

I did not break into a city to defend, however my game is 100% guaranteed infinite loading screen at any siege defense so far. Was so excited :sad: hope there is a fix soon. Loving the game!

Also happend to me. When i close game with ALT+F4 (no other way, maybe except for task manager) for a brief moment error message appear: "Disabling unvalid particle system under entity(outdoor_fire_small)" but it disappear after a second or so. I'd instert image but for some reason there's an error with that as well. I guess this error doesn't want to be brought up to light...

Also happend to me. When i close game with ALT+F4 (no other way, maybe except for task manager) for a brief moment error message appear: "Disabling unvalid particle system under entity(outdoor_fire_small)" but it disappear after a second or so. I'd instert image but for some reason there's an error with that as well. I guess this error doesn't want to be brought up to light...

Chrome_2020-04-02_20-21-31_5e8751946d37d.png

This is the error I get when it happens. It appears to be a fire render issue? Too much fire perhaps? As it doesn't happen after I auto resolve my army to be defeated and then enter again solo. However it still occurs even with minimum battle size so I'm not sure.

I guess hoping they will manage to fix it with this hotfix was being naive... Oh well, not gonna play the game for one day i suppose. Don't feel like pretty much loosing the game or starting over after so many hours.

They indeed are. As of 1.0.5 Infinite loading screens for siege defences still exist!
My castle, Tubilis Castle, is indeed bugged and I can't defend it properly. I will wait until the fix to continue this campaign, but start a secondary one as of now just to keep playing.

Back
Top Bottom