Increasing Your max skills

Users who are viewing this thread

In my Stirling Castle, I have 43 Highland bandits... Captured them and offered them to join me... 160 men in garisson now.... If ya want I can lend ou some but I need merchants and Lords as prisoners, ok?

I'll pm Ruthven to learn how ''my'' ship buliding is going now!  :wink:

there isn't really on topic for this any more. yes we know how to increase max skills and i hope it's implemented in the next version but what else?

D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:
there isn't really on topic for this any more. yes we know how to increase max skills and i hope it's implemented in the next version but what else?

Ok. Last post. Just stick on topic from now on. Go to the tabvern if ya want to fool around...  :???:

Hunterman52: I think of releasing the mod with the skills unmodyfied and have an addition download of the skills.txt modified...

Yeah. So as to get back on topic. Has any of you checked the ''skills.txt'' file I uploaded for optional use for the mod? aNY COMMENTS ON THAT?

ermm no i haven't checked the file yet.. but just replying lol i rather be up than asleep as half of your life is wasted sleeping... :p.. now ill stay on topic :p

Back
Top Bottom