Imperium Romanum (Roman Empire EU Clan)

Emperor Scipio

Recruit
Best answers
0
jingeking said:
What past mount and blade experience have you had?: 2793 Hours, Made and been in a lot of clans and regiments.

Are you best at archer cavalry or infantry?: I am good at all but best as inf

what is your current in game name?: Crixus or Caedmon

What latin name will you use?: Caedmon

Have you got TS3?: Yes

Steam name?: NSG JingeKing
Accepted
 

capradio

Recruit
Best answers
0
My exp in the past : well , i've been captain of the Cav section in an NW reg , lord commander of some lads kingsguard after i served as a normal one... been a lord , etc , but i like spying though :wink:

My ingame name:  frumentari

Wich latin name i will use? open for suggestions really... :eek: marcus , lucius , i really don't mind :eek:

steam name : capradio

 

Emperor Scipio

Recruit
Best answers
0
capradio said:
My exp in the past : well , i've been captain of the Cav section in an NW reg , lord commander of some lads kingsguard after i served as a normal one... been a lord , etc , but i like spying though :wink:

My ingame name:  frumentari

Wich latin name i will use? open for suggestions really... :eek: marcus , lucius , i really don't mind :eek:

steam name : capradio
Accepted
 

Legionary

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Recruitment
What past mount and blade experience have you had?:razz:layed a little PW and PF
Are you best at archer cavalry or infantry?: I was better with cavalry and archer , but kill people also on foots.
what is your current in game name?:Roman_Medicus_Marcus
What latin name will you use?:Marcus
Have you got TS3?:no, i've not microphone.
Steam name?:Executioner
 

Livialyanna

Recruit
Best answers
0
Legionary said:
Recruitment
What past mount and blade experience have you had?:razz:layed a little PW and PF
Are you best at archer cavalry or infantry?: I was better with cavalry and archer , but kill people also on foots.
what is your current in game name?:Roman_Medicus_Marcus
What latin name will you use?:Marcus
Have you got TS3?:no, i've not microphone.
Steam name?:Executioner

Get teamspeak 3 here : http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
(Accepted) if you install TS3 and use it :smile:
 

Emperor Scipio

Recruit
Best answers
0
What past mount and blade experience have you had?:Ex-Stark started from levy all the way to Lord.Basically managed the clan for 3-4 months.
Are you best at archer cavalry or infantry?:Cav and Archer
what is your current in game name?:Henricus
What latin name will you use?:Henricus
Have you got TS3?:Yes
Steam name?:John has it
 

Emperor Scipio

Recruit
Best answers
0
What past mount and blade experience have you had?:John you know.
what is your current in game name?:Ascensorem   
What latin name will you use?:Ascensorem
Have you got TS3?:Mhm
Steam name?:You have it.
 

roy1012

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Emperor Scipio said:
also all mods ever released.
bull****.

"All mods ever released" Yeah, thats a bunch of bull****. There are thousands of mods for this game. I bet you havent played the "lol" mod, or the "planet of the apes" mod, you know...those mods that 5 people download? Yeah, I seriously doubt this person has played every single mod.
 

Froi

Knight at Arms
WBNWM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
0
roy1012 said:
Emperor Scipio said:
also all mods ever released.
bull****.

"All mods ever released" Yeah, thats a bunch of bull****. There are thousands of mods for this game. I bet you havent played the "lol" mod, or the "planet of the apes" mod, you know...those mods that 5 people download? Yeah, I seriously doubt this person has played every single mod.
u mad bro?
 

Heroes_Witch_King

Froi said:
roy1012 said:
Emperor Scipio said:
also all mods ever released.
bull****.

"All mods ever released" Yeah, thats a bunch of bull****. There are thousands of mods for this game. I bet you havent played the "lol" mod, or the "planet of the apes" mod, you know...those mods that 5 people download? Yeah, I seriously doubt this person has played every single mod.
u mad bro?
Anger issues  :roll:
 

IamTheRyaN

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hello.
Past M&B experience : Played it few times, bought it today. Though Florentius ( Fixel ) explained game to me.
Current in-game name : Ryan
Latin name i'll be using : Arnoldus
Yep, I have TS3.
Steam name : Arnoldus
 

Livialyanna

Recruit
Best answers
0
IamTheRyaN said:
Hello.
Past M&B experience : Played it few times, bought it today. Though Florentius ( Fixel ) explained game to me.
Current in-game name : Ryan
Latin name i'll be using : Arnoldus
Yep, I have TS3.
Steam name : Arnoldus

Accepted, you will have to get training from another person in the clan where you will learn how to properly defend yourself.

Add my steam [HC] Lyanna
 

Emperor Scipio

Recruit
Best answers
0
IamTheRyaN said:
Hello.
Past M&B experience : Played it few times, bought it today. Though Florentius ( Fixel ) explained game to me.
Current in-game name : Ryan
Latin name i'll be using : Arnoldus
Yep, I have TS3.
Steam name : Arnoldus
here are your tags Legionary_Arnoldus_Romanum

 

Emperor Scipio

Recruit
Best answers
0
Mi Nombre Juan: What Past mount and blade experience have you had?: I have played Mount & Blade a lot ( near 1900 hours ) i know how to fight , i played PW a lot , I like and know how to Role play
Mi Nombre Juan: what is your current in game name?:
Aonghas
Mi Nombre Juan: What latin name will you use?: Atilius
Mi Nombre Juan: Have you got TS3?:
Yeah , but no mic ;/
Mi Nombre Juan: Steam name?:
Mi Nombre
 

GiipaGips

Squire
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
What past mount and blade experience have you had?: 1'300 hours of Warband, 200+ hours of non-warband MnB. Been in 2 regiments for some time, as well as a PW-clan which I left.

Are you best at archer cavalry or infantry?: It doesn't really matter, but infantry is the most fun and most uncowardly playstyle in my opinion. Answer: INFANTRY.

What is your current in game name?: Paskiboy.

What latin name will you use?: Pascal.

Have you got TS3?: Yes.

Steam name?: [LoE] Paskiboy.
 

GiipaGips

Squire
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
Froi said:
roy1012 said:
Emperor Scipio said:
also all mods ever released.
bull****.

"All mods ever released" Yeah, thats a bunch of bull****. There are thousands of mods for this game. I bet you havent played the "lol" mod, or the "planet of the apes" mod, you know...those mods that 5 people download? Yeah, I seriously doubt this person has played every single mod.
u mad bro?
Hahaha, he/she reminds me of the guy that worked at the hotel in a ski resort in northern Sweden, he claimed that he was an expert at skiing, one day the other employees convinced him that he could show of his skills in a hill near the hotel's cafeteria, guess what happened next  :mrgreen:
 

Livialyanna

Recruit
Best answers
0
The clan is quite inactive for multiple reasons, mainly because we're focusing on PW (Peristent World).