I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been watching a recent streamer who chats with the developers/inside beta testers. July is definite, but the goal is this Wednesday. The YouTuber I'm sourcing is italiansparticus. He's still not 100 percent for sure, but there's a high probability, so I'm pretty hopefully.

Wait we arent getting upgrade-able villages?
I don´t think so, check their "roadmap":

I can´t find any entry which would say that we get upgradable villages or gangs in the city.

Of course I could be wrong. But I haven´t seen TW speaking about the upgradable villages or gangs in the city scenes.

I think the game is feature complete and they´ll only will fix bugs, improve AI, polish and stuff like this.

I don´t think so, check their "roadmap":

I can´t find any entry which would say that we get upgradable villages or gangs in the city.

Of course I could be wrong. But I haven´t seen TW speaking about the upgradable villages or gangs in the city scenes.

I think the game is feature complete and they´ll only will fix bugs, improve AI, polish and stuff like this.
I think that roadmap was intended to be a "what we got coming in the next couple of months" Rather than This is all.

I don't understand why you are so hurry, because I currently don't play Bannerlord anymore, since Bannerlord is a junk game. I will wait until Taleworlds refund me or Taleworlds release full Bannerlord game and modding tools.

Even Taleworlds finish this game in 100 years, or 1000 years, you need to wait, I need to wait too XD

Currently I play RA3 and BF1, even Warband.

Last edited:
He only says he's guessing. Never that he actually knows its on Wednesday.

They haven't updated steamdb with any test builds in a while either so I'm not hopeful.
Two thoughts here though. From our current understanding the next patch won't be the big v1.5 we are waiting for. However if Spartacus says wednesday that probably means at least sometime this week (and they normaly release wednesday/thursday).

Anyone who has played like 100 hours really shouldn't get any refunds. You got your money's worth.

Doesnt need to be 100 hours, but 1 hour. Many single player games only have 4-10 hours worth of gameplay. RTS and RPGs have spoiled some players that think they should be getting 100 or more hours from a game.

Back
Top Bottom