I would pay for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

nuekboi said:
Slap "Mount & Blade: Sengoku Jidai" on the cover and charge 5 dollars, I would be damn willing
Then go and donate. He cant sell it as it would be breaking M&B copyright. Remember M&B Warband is still there as the base software.

this mod was the reason I got the game
first thing I did after having played some hours was to donate (even more bucks than M&B:W did cost, tehe)

this work is really awesome, I tried the native game and other mods but I can't get used to medi evil shield wearing stuff

this mod here feels like playing Total War Shogun 2 but with much much more freedom and being inside the massive battles (when you adjust the max troops on the battlefield that is [currently set to sth over 600])

Melphiz said:
first thing I did after having played some hours was to donate (even more bucks than M&B:W did cost, tehe)

this work is really awesome, I tried the native game and other mods but I can't get used to medi evil shield wearing stuff

this mod here feels like playing Total War Shogun 2 but with much much more freedom and being inside the massive battles (when you adjust the max troops on the battlefield that is [currently set to sth over 600])

Yeah! Having no shields really changes the dynamic of the whole combat in the game. Its fast and brutal as opposed to the borefest with shields that is native

Melphiz said:

Hey, thanks a lot. The rest of you too, I really appreciate it. Working on Gekokujo has just been so fun

Not too late.  My first donation to moddb...  great stuff... though I'm a bit frustrated with my current attempt to take out a bandit camp, keep getting shot up or cut up, but I've turned it on 89% difficulty.....  Totally useless with swords....

Well my character carries a bow, naginata and nodachi. I just shoot all my arrows while my guys charge and kill off a few then I close in with either the nodachi (close quarters) or the naginata (horse). seems to work most of the time but every once in a while I die  :oops:

Managed it.  Main tactic is to run up, get them to chase after me and get shot up by my guys.  Had some trouble with the monks bandit camp near where Oda stays.  Figured out, just peeking through the window and blasting them with two muskets works great.  Standing at the doorway is a bad tactic but peering through windows works great.

Back
Top Bottom