I want to make a little mod. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I am not a modder and have only a little bit of expirience in tinkering with the files. (Made some minor mods for Stellaris, Hoi4, CK2, and did a lot of translations for these games as well as for Floris mod back in Warband.) In Bannerlord I just changed a value here and there in cool mods that I wanted to alter to my liking.

Now I want to get into modding bannerlord. The first that comes to my mind is making a mod that lets you execute prisoners on other terms than in Vanilla. (like if they are rebbels or you only loose reputation with family and friends of the victim ect.)

Can anyone help me getting startet and give me a few suggestions where to begin?!

Thank you all. :smile:

i sugest u to check some of the tutorials posted on this page and a good way to start is with the tutorial of dealman Mod Template for Visual Studio as it helps a lot at the beginig and use the tool dnspy to learn about the source code that u will need for the event of executions.
If u need more help i'll gladly lend a hand but i started modding for bannerlord past week soo can't promise much

Back
Top Bottom