I need help ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello this is my first post and im asking for help , So i have captured alot of nobles in my gameplay and i go to the prison to talk to them
there are only three options to choose from when your talking to them  which are " I wish to ask you something ""I must leave now"and"the audience is over" when i ask them something all that pops up is " what are you and your men doing "and they say " Im in prison what do you think " then the conversation ends then i press i must leave now then  errors appear in the left side of the screen:
Get Ideal Party Size
Script error opcode 1602 invalid party ID - 1 line no-38
at script npc_Decision and etc <------ i forgot the thing after the Decision part
at script npc_Decision
Script error Opcode 541 i forgot the rest but alot of these pop up with different Opcodes
please help me ;-;

KeisariValdamestur said:
kuwhar said:
Are you using any mods?
No im not using mods ;-; am i missing some decisions and extended conversations? like i feel like im supposed to do something with the nobles at my prison

What are you trying to accomplish?

As far as i've ever known there is nothing you can really do with them while in your prison.

You may get an offer at some point from their kingdom for release, or he may escape at some point. But past that, there really isn't anything to accomplish with them.

kuwhar said:
KeisariValdamestur said:
kuwhar said:
Are you using any mods?
No im not using mods ;-; am i missing some decisions and extended conversations? like i feel like im supposed to do something with the nobles at my prison

What are you trying to accomplish?

As far as i've ever known there is nothing you can really do with them while in your prison.

You may get an offer at some point from their kingdom for release, or he may escape at some point. But past that, there really isn't anything to accomplish with them.
ok thanks for helping XD i thought you can force them to join you or something XD

There would hardly be any lords who would be despicable enough to do that.

From a realistic point of view it's like this: If the lords were to join you forcible, there would not be any loyalty and they would betray you the moment they get the chance, they would be forced to attack their own nation where their family and their old holds are. Their fiefs would of course be disclaimed by the ruler and passed on to some other lord as the soldiers in there would be loyal to the lord, but loyal to the faction and ruler formost, this is why you get a morale penalty when you use Nords factions to fight the Nords(example).

Only a lord with no family, friends or fiefs and with a disloyal personality would ever agree to it, even then he will be essentially be blacklisted from the other factions as he would be a renown traitor.

KeisariValdamestur said:
ok thanks for helping XD i thought you can force them to join you or something XD
Few mods provide option of recruiting captured lords to your kingdom. Prophesy of Pendor is one such mod.

Back
Top Bottom