I Having the same problem wth almost every mod i get........

Users who are viewing this thread

Prince_bran7

Regular
ok so every mod i get the downloading goes good but, when i go to play the mod it says that there was a "texture error hair_white" can someone please help me?..........

Don't double post; use edit.
I went looking arount the forums (there was already a thread about it) and I instaled 751 afterwards.
BUT since I'm no expert... let's wait for the cavalry.

if you're sure you have the right version, ask on that mods forum, they'll be able to help you. But it sounds to me like you might not. What version of Mound & Blade do you have installed and what version are the mods you're trying to install supposed to work with?

It may be that the files didn't properly download.

First, check to make sure it isn't a compressed file, like .rar or .zip. If it is a .exe instead, you can just install it to the Modules folder in the Mount&Blade folder. If you already installed the mod to the Modules folder, delete the mod files, and try decompressing and copying to 'Modules' again if you have one of the first two formats, or install the .exe again.

And if all of that fails, try deleting the files, and downloading it again. It may be that the download messed up or something.

And that's all the help I can give. Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom