i have no court :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteman2000

Recruit
i took a castle a while ago then lost it straight after which had my court in since then ive been getting this message every time the time of day changes i,e dust night early morning noon so quite alot
mb1.jpg
never posted before hope the pic worked

ok might not have worked but it says on one of the pop up scroll screens "after the loss of your previous court some time ago,, your court has nowhere to go"
but i now have two towns and two castles quite annoying because i dont have a court and this msg pops up all the time

Yup, I have this too, and there doesn't seem to be any way to stop it. I can't retake the place where the court was, since I'm now at peace with the faction that have it and have met all my planned objectives. That message is annoying the crap out of me, it is on screen about every ten seconds any time I'm on the map, and I cannot appoint a marshal, nor find the guy who was the minister to sort it out, this makes the game unplayable for me. It needs sorting out ASAP, or I'll be wanting a refund.

Al

I'm having the same problem. I never even got the chance to talk to the minster it just started throwing those messages at me and I took a city and castle but nothing has changed sadly  :neutral:

the game is unplayable in it's current state, it's obvious the devs relased under pressure, but hell, even THEY must have seen this as a game breaking bug right?

alexpoysky said:
the game is unplayable in it's current state, it's obvious the devs relased under pressure, but hell, even THEY must have seen this as a game breaking bug right?
Unfortunately this is not the only one and some are more game-breaking then this (for me at least). Its disappointing but that seems to be how game developers work these days. They get the cash for their product up-front and then spend the following six months making it playable with patches - if you're lucky.

i retook the castle i lost to try to fix it but that dint work either really annoying it makes the game quite poop also end of week budget only displays the first page which also is annoying ive never bought a game that is this unfinished before you'd think it was still in beta

Back
Top Bottom