I have been scammed and bamboozled by a company which game i have waited like 8 years for

Users who are viewing this thread

i have uninstalled the game, i haver verifyed the cache i have done everything i know(which should not be required in a 40 dollar game) i still cant play the game
i have requested a refund through steam but since i have over 2 hours i cant therefore i ask you the company to do something cause at this point you have scammed me you have sold me product that does not work anymore 40 dollars for this????

Yes i have downloaded them all i click the game´s shortcut i quickly get the mouse from the game and can see it in the taskbar but the next sec it´s gone

Pretty big words for someone one who clearly dont know what they are talking about. 1. the game worked fined for 40 hours therefore i cant refund through steam 2. i bought a product which did not state anywhere that extra installation was a requirement for playing the game which it didnt untill they patched it and ****ed it up they made a mistake or on purpose i dont know and dont care i just want my money back

i bought something and did not receive the advitisted product therefore it´s a scam

Pretty big words for someone one who clearly dont know what they are talking about. 1. the game worked fined for 40 hours therefore i cant refund through steam 2. i bought a product which did not state anywhere that extra installation was a requirement for playing the game which it didnt untill they patched it and ****ed it up they made a mistake or on purpose i dont know and dont care i just want my money back

i bought something and did not receive the advitisted product therefore it´s a scam
You received the product dude. You played it for 40 hours. Most products on steam require a redistributeable and I don't think they have ever mentioned it in their store pages. It's absolutely ludicrous to think they've suddenly updated the game to make it broken, I've got no doubt they'll be working on trying to fix the issue. You screaming "SCAM!!!" is just stupid. Mistakes happen, it's early access, you KNEW it was early access.

Edit:
Also here's a potential solution, you're able to revert your game version through steam. Right click the game, click 'properties', click the 'Beta' tab, and try different versions.

yes you think but i know they do tell you that with every game so point is invalid 2. i did receive a working game but the next week it does not work so you would say they have given me what they advitised? are you for real? so yea i say scam cause it is a scam atm you clearly a white knight trying to protect a million dollar studio for no apearent reason so i wont take the bait any more you are being a troll for your Entertainment on a forum for a game, nice life :grin:

yes you think but i know they do tell you that with every game so point is invalid 2. i did receive a working game but the next week it does not work so you would say they have given me what they advitised? are you for real? so yea i say scam cause it is a scam atm you clearly a white knight trying to protect a million dollar studio for no apearent reason so i wont take the bait any more you are being a troll for your Entertainment on a forum for a game, nice life :grin:
Uhh... Okay dude. Sound like you're just salty and reverting to personal attacks but honestly from your grammatrical skills and clear immaturity I didn't expect anything different.

Give the suggestion I prompted in my edit a try and maybe use your time away from Highschool to freshen up your spelling.

not every one has english as a first language you inbred fat american but sure attack grammer when you points are invalid + you even read what i said you would understand why your "idea" for a fix is unusable in this matter

haha you must live in a pretend world where your own actions dont matter cause it is clear you entered this thread with the intend to be a jerk which evidently clear in the first sentance you made in the thread you came looking for a hard time and are surprised when some one didnt take your ****?

Hi,

The game is in early access and therefore there can and will be times, where the game is possible unplayable.
If non of your solutions have worked, then try on another computer. Sometimes it's just the computer & game that can't connect properly.

Another solution is to wait for a later date, to test if the game works again. Before early access TaleWorlds public announced that, we will see bugs, glitches and other problems, and they recommended players, that couldn't live with these kind of problems, that they should instead wait and buy it at a later date.

It's alright if you feel like you got scammed, but TaleWorlds have done whatever they could, to clearly inform buyers before they bought the game.

Oh geez, if only there was a huge blue banner on the product page warning that the game is in production and thus unfinished. Meaning it might not working properly (or at all) and having missing features...

Oh geez, if only there was a huge blue banner on the product page warning that the game is in production and thus unfinished. Meaning it might not working properly (or at all) and having missing features...
i could live with the not working properly but not working at all and not being able to get refund seems unfair in my opinion but i see your point and i agree to some extent

Hi OP - I do agree with you somehow - the game is in a very weird state right now- HOWEVER it is clearly "buy it as is" since it's Early Access.
My best suggestion is just... wait until version 1.0 comes out :smile: you probably like the game enough to wait for it and be happy with the final product.

Other than that, you could wait in-between updates - I am myself (anxiously) waiting for the next one right now because the latest updates (beta and stable) are mostly unplayable for me.
While you wait, you could even submit bugs and send crash reports via the in-application tools that TaleWorlds built in; that would help all your fellow MB friends. Plus, TaleWorlds is not a AAA huge dev, I'm 100% sure they appreciate all our efforts as "cheap" Q&A testers :smile:

OR... go through with the Steam refund request - even though you have +40h, it is possible that Valve will review your request and refund you for it (explain it, wholeheartedly, that you really tried to play but at this point it's just too frustrating, you weren't expecting so many bugs/crashes, etc.)
From my experience (though I do have a BIG account on Steam) they will take mitigating factors in consideration for a refund, even if you are past the 2 weeks/x hours played "no questions asked" refund policy. After all, Valve/Steam brand is on the line and they do have a very "Customer First" approach.

Just keep in mind (goes for everyone here in this thread) - there's always REAL PEOPLE behind the TW forums, behind the Steam refund request...
So, be kind will y'all? it's something you can give for free without sacrifice and I'm sure whoever will take your requests/complaints will be at least glad for some kindness (specially at shi**y times like these)

Back
Top Bottom