Resolved I crash then i can't load my save

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi !

I have a 270 days save. My problem is that i play some time and then i crash. My game freeze, i have a CTD, then the crash error report window appear. When i restart the game, i can't load my save anymore. It just freeze on loading screen, then CTD and report window. I already took an old save 4 times. Each time i keep playing, but at some point i crash and my save is broken.

What can i do ?

I love your game and i thank you for the release. But i have to say it's a bit strang devs don't saw all these obvious crash and save issues. I have 23 hours gameplay only.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

Hi, this issue is fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?

Hi ! The issue is fixed yes. But i think my save is broken. No problem with new saves but old one is corruput, right ?

Since you are here, can i bring your attention on the problem of cavalry struggling to hit infantry ? It seems there is some issue with IA cavalry. They don't make a lot of kills and seems to have real deal to hit infantry or others units. There is an issue with perk/leveling too. Right now, compagnions take almost no levels and even our character doesn't take a lot. It's not really broken but i think the system is not very satisfaying right now for the player. We can't delegate or take control of formations during siege but i think you already know that. Finally, it's impossible (or maybe i don't know how) to order our troops to use siege engine (there is a blue gear when pointing tower/ram/ladders but if i press F1 or F3 they doesn't seems to follow my order), in fact i feel like i don't control anythink when i command a siege.

Surely you already know that but if you don't, could you bring these informations to the devs ? Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom