I. Brigade von Brandenburg

Users who are viewing this thread

I. Brigade von Brandenburg

foiybk.jpg

The 1st Brigade of Brandenburg has been called up. We are taking all men willing to march to take on the Austrians who believe they have the right to Silesia. His Royal Highness Prinz Heinrich von Preußen is taking command over the forces of Brandenburg. He is marching south to take on any who oppose the might of Prussia. Enlist today, fight for honor and glory. For the War for Silesia has started.

Generalstabs
Brigadegeneral Prinz Friedrich (AKA Branok)

Regiments attached to the 1st Brandenburg Brigade

awok5x.jpg

Nr 35 "Prinz Heinrich von Preußen" = Commander: Prinz Heinrich (Branok)​

Brigade Special Ranks
In the brigade there are special ranks that are issued by the Brigadegeneral. The ranks can be given to anyone in the brigade after the Oberst of the regiment has agreed to it. After this appointment the rank shall be given and the soldier will report to duty at the Brigadegeneral's request.
Officer Ranks:
Stabskapitän - A Staff Captain aids the Brigadegeneral in any and all needs he requires. From taking attendance in training to overseeing roster and kill counts for future needs. He can also be a brigade photographer or website manager.
Stabsfeldwebel
Oberhauptfeldwebel - A Brigade level NCO. This soldier oversees the entire NCO corps within the Brigade. Keeping the peace and issuing out discipline.

Media

None at the moment​

How to join
You may either join as an individual or as a regiment. Right now there are high ranking positions that are needed to be filled.

Application to join as an individual:
Name:
Age: (This is optional. You will not be penalized on your age)
Timezone:
Regiment History:
Steam ID:

Application to join as a regiment:
Regiment's name:
Regiment's Colonel:
Regiment's Second in Command:
Steam ID: (For both 1st and second in command)
Member Count:
If you wish to join the brigade please add me on steam. Branok91.

Back
Top Bottom